Best answers
yeah i know, those r the kinds of details im talkin about, and do i need to skin it? it is skinned, almost done bein skinned in fact

Best answers
Make it higher poly! It's very well done though :D

Best answers
i dont know what u mean jp, but ill release it on dmc if i can get ahold of smo, and ill do that as soon as put some polys on those arms and legs, oh and i have him as goku, ill make ssj gogeta to replace normal goku and this will be his trans, not completely correct but oh well, and i got vegetto as vegeta, and i guess ill make gotenks to replace gohan, thatll be easy, just gotta resize the body, recolor a few things, and add the ssj3 head i just made

Best answers
dragon mod central, like redsaiyan but made by some of the people from the dmz community, but thats got stuff for esf too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hope you release it today... and whats the site for dmc?

Best answers
is it out i can't see it on dmc and my fav character is Gogeta please release it :D

Best answers
PLEASE RELASE IT TODAY!!!!!:cry: i like the vegito and gohan you made(btw i fixed animation probs)and this looks awesome except for the low polies.so PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok it resembles him about 80% but the props are all wrong and its all blocky and eugh :/ is it just me? or can you all see it too? i mean his legs are way stumpy, they need to be longer, and his biceps are way too low and square.. maybe its cos i model too :/

Best answers
well the legs arent stumpy, in fact they r longer than the legs of the skeleton, so i guess its just u, and yeah it was blocky cause i made it low poly, but due to popular demand i added alot more to make it round, and u dont see it at dmc cause i havent talked to anybody yet i just got home!!

Best answers
he'll be done when hes done...geese...quit asking...gets annoying...anywayz nice model man...your getting better and better everyday :D

Best answers
sorry for double post just want to bump it and i have been checking dmc and none there please realease it :D

Best answers
yeah ive been pretty busy lately in the real world so sorry i havent had much time on the comp, but ill get it up some time soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom