a lil help here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
actually, you guys are acting worse than 10 year old CS'ers, so the alledged 'fact' that slim is 18, and you are 16, are both lies.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well then by all means just jump in and join them hitman, heh,

this threads fate has probabaly already been decided, just let it go,

Best answers
zeldalink said:
im 16 you a$$hole but its treu isnt it have u ever seen bether dbz models then theirs? ( whel exept ned and rodney olmos they dont come here )
Better than theirs? Of course there are, there are plenty of modellers out there better than AzN.

(no offense AzN :S)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i ment dbz manga moders

(ps smo can we c some more screens ? )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitman4Life said:
actually, you guys are acting worse than 10 year old CS'ers, so the alledged 'fact' that slim is 18, and you are 16, are both lies.
lol, i am 18 :\

Best answers
I know I can't expect a gaming forum to be civilized and cooperative, but THIS IS REDICULOUS(so ridiculous, I can't tell whether the word is spelled rediculous or ridiculous). You all let one guy light the fire, and now your burning each other, and spamming it out. Please I beg of you all, let peace reign among this holy thread.

Cold steel, I believe in miracles. I hope we all get to see mystic gohan in action in this thread.

G
mmmmm..... ok, u got a deal, BUT I HAVE TO POST LAST!!! I will not let this thread go dead unless I get to do the last post!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude thats just childish man just lets talk about how the model wil look ingame in this way were not spiming

G
let go, Zeldalink, let it die, but i have to get last post! lol, this thread is just a spam machine, talking about the mdl would be pointless, AZN has left and Smo wont come bak 2 the thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not if people like YOU keep doing sutch useles posts **** it im of to zeq

Best answers
/me gets the last post

( I wish I was a mod so I could close the thread here, :p)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think Ryu can request this tread close or atleast smo cause he helped on this model ,

G
must get last post!! u know, i bet gr00vy will come close this and say "ha ha, last post"

Best answers
I know I can't expect a gaming forum to be civilized and cooperative, but THIS IS REDICULOUS(so ridiculous, I can't tell whether the word is spelled rediculous or ridiculous). You all let one guy light the fire, and now your burning each other, and spamming it out. Please I beg of you all, let peace reign among this holy thread.
sorry, my 10 year old cuzin wrote that. He slept over my house last night, but I have to say he's right. I told him to post under majinZfighter from now on.

anyways, fornox, you said you agree? Then why are you contradicting him?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, Why do u spam the Great Mystic Ryu's Thread? Would u like others to spam you're threads? No.... then stfu and get back to topic. Ryu is a great modeler that i known in The Specalist. Man, You should see his kenshin........

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
hey, ill make u suck my ****in hana in a minute u stupid ****, azn isnt acting childish u dumb ****, hes hasnt even here 2 act at all. His 'secret' he never called it a secret, I did, so stfu, and when it was 'revealed' he wasnt fussed in anyway at all.. nor did he put up a fuss, and if you can do better than Azn then go ahead and show everyone your amazing skillz, otherwise take a ****en hana and shove it up ure ass
*takes hana and shoves it up to his ass* *gives smo the hana*

now take your "special" hana and go ;D :p

PS: i didn't say i'd be better than azn, i just said he is not the best around here and you arent too ;) :tired:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom