a lil help here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
*bzzz* *bzzz* brain... malfunctioning.... model ... so good.... OMG!! That model is so freaken awesome. That mouth looks so real. I'd love to see it when it's been released, i would love to use it for making movies. Only problem is the shirt, it just doesnt look right when the shirt is animated because the skinned wrinkles looks stiff, and the shirt seems like its rubber. I think you might have exagerated it a bit, but what would i know?

p.s how many joints is there, now that you added more joints to animate the shirt and the mouth?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you just add some extra bones to the original skeleton and move the skleton around a bit. its not brain surgery. ;-/

Ive done it before on a old project I made.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are there any updates? Cuz you haven't replied for a while now AZN. I sure hope you haven't killed it.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder why...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about 2 pages of spam, and useless questions. I saw this coming you know. Anyway, i don't think Smo will release the model to this community, an i can't blame him for it.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinZGohan, he left because u and about 100 other people asked that question, that pissed him off. You would do the same if 981236183 people asked u how u made ur sig, plus probably 50 AIM messages.

Best answers
i didnt ask him how to add joints, i asked him how many joints, but i guess it would have still pissed him off

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold steel stfu im getting pised at you man ur saying 2 pages of spam whel u particepated with it to yea know

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even if the past few posts have been spam, why keep it going? you know cold steel is going to reply back to what you said, the youll reply back to him, ect, ect. why not just, stop? no offence, but we dont need a public confirmation on who is right or not.

anyway azn, if youre still going to post any updates on it, im sure we would like to know whats been done, if anything.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its... finished... wtf else could have been done that was worthy of an update.

Best answers
its done? yowza i cant wait to get my mitts on this, if its still gonna be released

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think it will be released i think azn and smo are pissed ( again )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
azns not pissed... hes gone o_O, I have the version with out the mouth. But im not releasing cos.. u never know azn might come back and want 2 release the version with the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom