A lil Art to peek at.

Best answers
Heya folks. Yah, i suppose I'm not exactly a regular around here, actually, hell, never posted before, actually. I have had the ESF alpha for a long while, though, and I looked around the other week to see the progress that was coming along with the project.

Nice.

Anyway, I joined the forums, why not, and since there's an art forum here, too (I like the megatokyo one as well) I'll just put something up, I suppose.

Annnnnyyyyway....here!

It's not exactly a particular character, though I'm told he looks a mix of Gohan and Vegeta, he's really just an original creation, pretty much. I've done a lot of DBZ work, with existing characters and non, and I think I'm getting the hang of it ;)

~Willow "Just until I make myself a nice lil sig"

(in case the pic doesn't work, a simple link will do: http://www.geocities.com/willow_zero/eots/Ninjin.gif

Best answers
WOW :shocked: very nice i realy like it :yes: :yes:

Best answers
its black.....and possibly white also.

(looks good)

Best answers
i like it, but i think you should add some folds in the clothing to add more substance to the drawing

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work! The face does look a little flat to me, but you've definitely got something goin' for ya there. Welcome to the forums.

Best answers
Very good linework, it appears you have a commanding grasp of the pencil, which is important. I think the pose is a little unnatural, and some of your proportions and musculature are just a little bit out of sync. It looks good though.

Best answers
Its good but the arms are to bulky for the rest of the body and the right arm sticks off to the right to much

Best answers
I Like The Upper Half But....The Legs Are Like...No Mucle What So ever..Compared to The Arms.. Kinda Looks Like He Was In a Wheelchair For Awhile.. Or SOmthing Like that

Best answers
well, that's the way it's supposed to be; one shoulder is more forward than the other. And the legs do have muscle, but the way the shoulders are (way bulked) it makes em look even bigger. I like the shoulders, btw. I've done a lot of work in this style, in fact, I've got a whole slew of it. Anyway, it came out how I wanted it to; big, muscly arms that looked...beefed. Muscular legs are easy, I just wasn't going for it this time around ;)

~Willow "Tired"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if your satisfied with it, nothing else matters :p

I am satisfied too. Although he could use a little more hair. Super Saiyans usually stick up more than that.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks great. And as for Ryoko's comment. You have obviously never seen GT have you, Ryoko? Most of them have pretty short hair, including vegeta.

Anyways, great job. Looks awesome.

Best answers
I agree with Ryoko on the hair. I think the head looks just a little bit too small, and the back/top hairline ends just a little prematurely. I guess I could see the upper-body working from a stylistic point of view, but then I would think his hands and feet would be a bit larger. I aslo think the pose is still a bit stiff. It's nothing big, but rather a collection of little things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats because its

drum roll plz

goheta!!!!! :p

i like the goheta looks nifty

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks nice, the clothes are done very well, as is the hair. The face seems slighty off (seems like the right eye is larger). You should shade of CG that a bit, looks barren. But very nice :)

Best answers
yeah, me too, that would be one BADASS warrior, would be smart as hell too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ver nice, but the shoulders are way to buff :/
but other then that it kicks ass

Best answers
Goheta? Fwah?

Nah, he's actually called Ninjin. As for the hair, he's got short hair, that goes back, so it doesn't stick out as much, really. I made an animation for the hair, too, though it's somewhere I can't recall right now. The hands seem a lil small to me, too, though, well, the pose, and the arms and gloves, are a contrast. The head's just shrunken-looking by his neck and shoulders.

He's strong-looking, no? Maybe I'd work on building a model of him for ESF :fight: but it'd take a while

~Willow "So? No sig yet! I forgot."

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll start by saying the drawing is very good :)
A few minor things that I can see:

The proportion looks a little skewed. (the face seems a little too wide, neck a little too thick)
His pose needs a tiny adjustment. He doesn't look like he has his weight on his feet, (I know its hard to explain, bear with me o_O). Maybe curve the thigh of his left leg slightly up, and add some muscular definition.
His armpits are too large, shrink the arm width a bit where it connects to the sholders.

Apart from that, it's good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom