A Joke: The Santa Clause Program

Best answers
WARNING: If you believe in the existence of Santa Clause, it is advisable that you not read this joke.

Recently, a postal service station (in an undisclosed location) has begun a new program. They entitle it "The Santa Clause Program." Every year, little children send letters to Santa Clause, and always get disappointed by the fact that he never responds to said letters. So after much debate over the moral issues of lying to children, the postal service agreed to begin the program.

Here is a templated reply for a letter:

Dear {{name}},
You recently sent a letter to a Mr 'Santa Clause.' We regret to inform you that this man does not exist, nor did he ever exist. Thank you for your understanding, and have a great day.
Yours truly,
{{employee's first name}}

In an unrelated report, recently there seems to a big outbreak of pouting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. should be in off topic

2. It was alright joke. It was a funny thought, but wasn't funny enough to make me giggle, smirk, or burst out into laughter.

Best answers
It was meant to be in off-topic. Realized too late that I had posted it elsewhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Letter said:
Dear Smiffy II,
You recently sent a letter to a Mr 'Santa Clause.' We regret to inform you that this man does not exist, nor did he ever exist. Thank you for your understanding, and have a great day.
Yours truly,
Bob
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If this were animated/ a real news report, it woulda been funnier D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, if this would be real, think about the kids :DDD
"Dear John,
Yours truly,
Bob"

and if the kid can read, it would be hilarious to watch as a video/animated as Chakra-X said :D

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Moved to Off-Topic*

This kind of stuff belongs in the Off-Topic section.

Best answers
Phobius said:
*Moved to Off-Topic*

This kind of stuff belongs in the Off-Topic section.
We know it does, it was an accident... :rolleyes:

I can write jokes, I just can't animate flash... Which is why this joke comes in the form of written text... ;)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes...when Zorg said it it became 100 times more funny. Right.

They should go ahead and start writing letters back to the kids. Santa can promise to get them everything they want and more. Christmas day will roll on by and they'll run to their Christmas trees, expecting to receive zebra unicorns (see sig) and cars and games. Alas, all they'll find is that super awesome pair of socks their mothers thought was so cute. At that point, their hearts will break. Santa had promised all of them the world, the universe even, and has failed to deliver. He has filled their hearts with empty promises, dashed their hopes and dreams away, and then refilled their hearts with dissapointment and sadness. They'll know what they have to look forward to until the day they're granted the sweet taste of death. Merry Christmas, children. Merry Christmas.

I should be a postman.

Best answers
You know, when you mention Steven Colbert's name, he finds out through google... He's gonna make fun of us now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom