A Idiotic KKK Member

Best answers
Ive watched this 5 times already, and i still can't believe this guy got away with this without getting his ass kicked. I guess miracles happen everyday. It was still amusing, even though it was retarted of him to pull such a stunt in the first place.

:warning: Warning Excessive Language :warning:

http://www.alldumb.com/item/13968

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to say it but that is quite possibly one of the funniest thing I have ever seen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
I hate to say it but that is quite possibly one of the funniest thing I have ever seen.
I agree. In fact, i'm looking up this "Amazing Racist" to see what other videos he has.

I'm reading through some random comments people have on this guy on different sites. And it amazes me at how seriously people take this. It's a joke! Come on! I know it could be considered offensive, but too me an offensive joke is an oxymoron. I doubt he is seriously this racist, it's meant to be funny. If people don't find it funny, that's fine, but don't start hating the guy. When a "normal" joke falls flat and you don't enjoy it, you don't start hating him do you?

Hahaha, just found another one. Watch them scatter!

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2677619?htv=12

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
I didn't quite get that one.....why did they scatter exactly?
Cuz I guess there all illegal immigrants, so when he took him there they all sprinted off so they don't get caught.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
I didn't quite get that one.....why did they scatter exactly?
yeah they were illegaly in the country so when they saw he took them to the immigration place, they were pretty much like "****! RUN!"

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, this guy is hillarious. I mean it's really cruel to those who don't know it's a joke and some of his stuff could really get him or someone else in serious trouble, but damn he's funny. Very Howie Mandel-ish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These are too funny, I won't embarrass myself by saying "I'm not a racist but..." but anyone who takes them seriously needs to lighten up, it's all goodnatured fun. Really.

The part where he was dragged out of the mosque was classic, "You crazy ****ing Mexicans! What're you doing?!"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would like to note that to anybody that gets offended by this, or thinks its cruel, remember that dave chappelle and carlos mencia do it all the damn time, just a white guy doing the damage for a change.

i saw this about a week ago on a different website and i thought it was funny as hell, havent watched the other ones yet though

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone else get no sound on that second vid?
Very funny stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it will be even funnier if this guy gets his ass kicked on tv. that will be funny. If he even touches the Holocaust, thats it...

And um, I believe I was warned, then banned for posting a video that had to do with skating, but the site had a link to another site that had a link that had naked girls in it... what the hell is this crap? This site is 10x worse... you people need to be fair all around.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes a comedian. Hes not really in the KKK.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Hes a comedian. Hes not really in the KKK.
He's really not funny. I think Dave Chappell's Racist crap is just as stupid. And Dave Chappell doesnt touch too many things that have hurt many people... Ok, how about this ******* going on and making a joke of Sept. 11... oh, thats soo funny! haha... what a loser he is. It's people like him that teach stupid kids to say mean **** to people... cause they think it is funny.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calm tf down. Hes a comedian. Obviously, hes not very good at being a stand up comic, so hes trying another angle. Dave Chapelle is funny as hell. You need to learn to discern the difference between joking around and actually meaning something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Calm tf down. Hes a comedian. Obviously, hes not very good at being a stand up comic, so hes trying another angle. Dave Chapelle is funny as hell. You need to learn to discern the difference between joking around and actually meaning something.
The line has been faded... who can tell anymore?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can. Im sure many others can too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the irony is funny, but it's nothing that made me laugh out loud (regarding the first link). Do the people he meet know it's fake? Cuz if not, he can only get lucky for so long..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Growler said:
And um, I believe I was warned, then banned for posting a video that had to do with skating, but the site had a link to another site that had a link that had naked girls in it... what the hell is this crap? This site is 10x worse... you people need to be fair all around.
There was a warning in the first post.

Anyway, he's being racist to get a reaction, and the reaction gets laughs. I strongly doubt he's like that off-camera.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is from National Lampoons Lost Reality DVD. He's not a real KKK activist, and he's not really a racist. Still funny though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom