who's animation rulez?

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GINYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AH, I c now, thnx, now i can try to improve on the hands.
thnx

Best answers
AHH its videl umm half nude "COVER YOUR EYES CHILDREN" *closes eyes, now must find the exit button*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seen that img b4 Oo
dont know where...
anyways...the face need fixing..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
replace "2 sexy" with Censurated or something like that...If you send a private message to me with the link to the orginal will i give it some critics ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, il send it to ya, and erm, spectre, i said i used ref pic, so you prob seen that pic, il send the url 2 ya, cuz the pic is half naked 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey why not show the nipples over there on the modeling section there showing FEMALE models showing the tits the ass and the vagina so why not show a drawing of that. >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o hell no.
thats not really tits, that doesnt has a skin yet.
if you want 2 c the tits, pm me...

Best answers
yeah, it sounds less and less like art when you say
"if you wanna see the tits, pm me"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, you dont understand that there are MANY PERVERSTS in here.
i already had 15 pm's of people that wanna c the whole pic cuz it makes them horney, or the want some hentai sites...
0_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, they arnt, cuz im sexy, my drawing is sexy, so they wanna look ^_^ so i should send them pics of me <(^_^)>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. I guess this is a quick lineart drawing, since its abit poor, the lines are so faint at some points there dont seem to be any at all (maybe you scaned it to lightly? I dont know)

Her head is good, its hard to draw heads at that angle, alltho the eyes and mouth are off-center, makeing the face look very odd.

The hair is a shame, it kinda ruins the picture in my opinion, it looks too 2D when the rest of the picture was 3d

The breasts I cant see, and the box is so big I cant make out the clothes (or lack of) she is wearing, so I cant really comment, dont bother sending me the uncensored verson, I have given all the comments I have here.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Did you send a PM or is the messageboard PM system not working correctly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ow yeah, i forgot to mension mash, you pm box is ful.

Best answers
>_< why must you hurt her so, if your gonna draw a naked girl, you draw it right, its simnply not a doodle its art, and as art it needs to be respected by its creator and those that view her, it is the human body and is which we are its models so look around theres lots of ppl you can get to understand bends and propotions right.

her right index finger needs to be evened out, and her mouth a little bit fixed, you my firend are on the rightous way of ecchi, i give you points for it

we can all tlak about what he did wrong but im gonna show him imo

this is a quick 5 min paintshop edit of your picture

the black noticeable lines are corrections the finger and the mouth and the head along with the glove

i had to to redo the mouth since it was too "puffy", but the eye was moved in closer abit, you tend to draw too close to the edge (and still draw full figured), its a good picture and with some work you can be a great dojin or h manga artist

I NEED A SCANNER SEND ME A SCANNER AND I WILL BLOW YOU AWAY WITH MY ECCHI PR0N STYLE DRAWING

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, thnx, now i can pay attention 2 the fingers and mouth more, and why send you a scannner? just buy one..

i bought a lexmark X75 all in one last week for just 145 euro's

Best answers
When i have a scanner i will rule! RULE! artworks, and then i could scan in the ESF manga pages that i still have, of both series . . .

but my hentai and anime addiction eats money quicker then i can buy a scanner, so i have to resort in going to the liabarry 50 bilion miles away and it only takes black and white

esf manga
Back back BACK very long tim ago i made a manga series dipicting the ESF casts, but it brought me evil spirits and i had to get rid of them

it was great a nice story and great art. . . you guys should of seen hibiki
but anyways i want a scanner to scan in these pages, of us the great ppl of esf, back in october i think i did the first one, now its time to start again with the second one

its a syndacate war between factions in a post appocliptic world, where the heart of the sword exists within guns, and the mystery of the past in uncovered the 2 guns (Masamune and murasama) and m that will form and lead mankind's future

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom