a guy ;o maybe a rapper?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like this, it looks good, but for a smoothed model the mesh could have been way better at some places.

The bigger head type makes him look a bit cartoony and a bit younger thats cool I guess.

I have also seen allot of ppl make the forearm longer or the upper arm or whatever, I aint sure whats correct anymore lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hm... looks fairly nice i presume. I can't make out any details in that 1-tone grey image you call "the update"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks better now, but i do think he looks oddly proportioned if this were ment to be realistic, it seems more anime styled. You should really make up your mind on the style though, on the face i can see how the jawline, the eye sockets/brow and the shape of the mouth (spreading up to his cheeks) all look quite realisticly styled, yet the pointed nose with no nostrils and the body's proportions make it anime-ish. I'd also like to point out the absence of his ribcage =\

http://d538518.u320.bigcrawler.com/FigureDrawing/26.htm - Hopefully that will tell you whats correct. Oh and i did take into account the head under the hat -_-, if u'd noticed i scaled it so the face of the reference have the chin and the brow in line, technically that should be enough to have the drawing and model on the same scale. Andrew loomis is renowend for his knowledge of anatomy, if anybody really wants to improve their work (3d or 2d) i'd really recomend studying anatomy (start with loomis books online). For the last 3 years or so, i've been slowly working on my anatomy knowledge, however studying anatomy isnt something you can really ever complete, its far too vast and i'll probably keep learning it for the rest of my life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i know why ur weird david ^^ cuz this is near the kingdom hearts anatomy <_<
damn tek crited me *****ed fulll

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
know what i noticed on allot of your models?
when u add clothing u make em big polygons wich is fine, but when u rig/weigh them you will have clipping errors... lots of em..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe buddy , deforming at the clothes here is pretty well :) trust me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just 3 things I'm noticing are that the hands are way too small and are on arms that are a shorter than they should be, while the shoulders and arms are to big/muscular for the implied physique or the legs and waist are too small/thin.
He's got those skinny legs and waist, so it stands to reason that the arms would follow the same trend (or they would be muscular like the arms)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, i might will fix the hands but the rest wont be fixed.... im allready skinnmapping that bish.

lol,first time that i write ovr a handy onto such site. thatsbgreat :D

Edit:

<3 to Enix for some reason ;P thanky

Best answers
Is that a crayon line on his forehead?
Some more definition would be nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

yeh more definations.. when i try to do em >-< they mostly suck

Best answers
awsome ! Bring more =o And i see that you replaced the imageon his "czapka" with a better one heh =]

Best answers
i think instead of a scar on the face he should have a bullet wound somewhere, weein as hes a rapper and all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom