uhmm aighty so heres a guy who i'm modeling

Comments are welcome ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<_< they fit very well buddy....

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually they dont fit well at all. Generic human male figure typically has anything from 2.5 to 3 head widths in length across the shoulders, atm you'd be lucky to fit 2 there. Not to mention that the top of the shoulders to the bottom of the pectorials is ment to be a heads length down the body, looks more like 2/3rds of a head length to me. Your arms oddly proportioned, the upper arm should be slightly longer than the forearm. The face isnt too great either, the mouth/nose is quite high up and the shape of the nose really looks wrong, its like he doesnt have nostrils, why do people think noses are shapped like triangles? most anime dont even make that mistake. In short, your torso needs to be widened, and lengthened slightly, you also need to look at some references for proportions, take a look at www.saveloomis.org

Other than what ive mentioned it looks pretty good, the definition is okay, nice and smooth, but some wires would be nice so we could actually see how its constructed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to fit human anatomy proportions, its a bit off, but to be a character just to create, having a cartoonish feel to it, it looks great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< hmmm strange.. my had matchs only twice in my body... <_<

Best answers
hehe your unproportional! xD

His body does look a bit narrow imo.
=P

looks good otherwise

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bile said:
hehe your unproportional! xD
lol maybe ;P i got a to big head and small ears (from side view) and also from the side a thin body but from the front a big body... <_> now how da **** i can match only twice in ma body.. thought maybe im unproportional but still ;P girls say that im cute ;D

thanks nway :) im want to skin this guy lator in the kingdom hearts style.. maybe that will explain why the guy look abit skinny xD

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should be 2.5 to 3 heads in width (horizontal measurement) across the shoulders, or 2 and a 3rd head lengths(vertical measure).

hopefully this'll show you what i mean.

I suppose you could say that its for an anime style, but his head is still slightly too big i say, unless he's ment to be real young, plus the current shape of the mouth would contradict the anime style too.

btw, its not a drawover, its from www.saveloomis.org

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eminem is way more muscled :p Who knows, maybe he is just creating is own styled character, you dont always have to stick to proportions...Anyhow, he looks pretty good, but his abs seem a bit...weird

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm thanks david :) ill buf him abit up but not like in the drawover anbit less... thought it about a teenie... not a kid just a teenie... lol i les thought about eminem, you might should have seen all those rappers here arruond germany and in russian ;)

he´s supposed to have 2 styles.. one a nacked overbody and once a halfnacked overbody with a jacket on it ;D just a hawt rawr style ;O
then i will render him and then .. i might show it to school if it looks good :)

thanks ya´ll for comments, keep em comming ill update the day after tomorow cuz 2morow i will get drunk >_<

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it as it is, looks funky.

G
about the disproportions, pepole don't forget that he is wearing a HAT. his skull isn't that big XD hes just got a head on too! on DavidSkidwan's thing, since he said it's not a draw over I'll just call it copy 'n paste, I noticed that the head was probbably right if you take in account that the skull is under the hat. although, I think the head should be a little wider :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom