A gr8 Idea for ESF 1.234...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have an idea
please isten to it!
seperating the keys for a better controlling on the fasthotkeys!!!
seperation , yes but what?
I think that about the seperation of all the attack\option =>this should wait to a more futuristic version of ESF
but the first seperate thing that should be done is to seperate the "SWOOP" key so that anyone will be able to swoop whenever they want! and also reenabling the ability to move and teleport while charging a beem\blast\kiblob\DB and stuff!!!

:smile: what do you think about that?

Best answers
Yeah you really do need to be able to teleport and move while using the beams, that sticks more to the series. I mean being able to teleport and use the kamehameha wave is what its all about, goku uses it all the time, and gohand with hsi makesempo it would have been useless during the frieza sage if gohand couldnt move while charging the blast.

Best answers
trunks burning attack should be stronger. but it wont be stronger. so they should make it able to move with it.

Best answers
i think u should stop trying to upload pics on nana.
its a nice idea but iam not sure, i like to play the game as it is, to many changes might ruin the game for some ppl
(AKA me).

Again, dont upload pics on nana they just dumb :>.

Best answers
If everyone could teleport while beaming it would kinda take the point out of melee. Also, Goku can teleport while charging a beam when he is SSJ, but it really doesnt give him much of an advantage(just makes it easy to kamikaze beam someone).

Best answers
hey you just made me think of another point...

would it be possible to have two different types of beams. By this i mean, once you get so close to someone, your beam just becomes a huge big wide blast that shoot from your hands (when you release the charge button), much like what Goku did to Cell when he kamehameha'd the top half of his body off? Like you said, you can kamikaze beam people, but this hurts you too. A different style of beam when you get in close range would change this.

Best answers
that's kind of what I suggested lots of times (but nobody listened):
Instead of exploding beams you should be able to detach them, so they would fly like they do when swatted away (or like they did in... I guess it was Alpha 1.5)

Best answers
That sounds like a good idea. Detachable beams. They could make sec fire explode them, and pressing prim fire again as the beam is flying out will detach it. It would only explode if it hit terrain or the sky though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DoBi - I already know that
I contacted a very nice guy named TTSS who uploaded my pics and now the work fine!
I think that attacks like Spirit Bomb and\or Death Ball should stay without being teleportable while charging them

and to Suicider - I know that his attack is weak but it has onw advantege - its not taking 3465326 hours to charge it full energy

and to "[SSj]~Piccolo" - thats the best idea I heard in a long long time!!! deataching beams!!!
this is really great!!!

to Abe Froman - that another thing - characters should be able to teleport while charging beams only when r in level 2 of the transformation
but moving should be always enabled!!
though to conserpate (or whatever in English) the low attack he has another stronger attack u know what....

to Abe Froman and catfish
you can shoot at some1 when ur close to him and then do a "Jumping Beam" then it`ll explode when ur 238563475 feet from him!!!

any other replies???

this idea should really be in the next vir.s and if good maybe *sticked*???

Best answers
hehe never thought of beam jumping off a PLAYER... that would work.

Best answers
I know about beam jumping off players. It's hard to do, cause most people do this thing called MOVING. Also, if everyone could teleport while charging a beam, it would negate the point of charging, which is you are vulnerable while doing it. It would become a non-stop beam spam, that is something I would not like to see.

Best answers
Have to agree with Abe..
You can already move while charging some lighter beams, but if you would be able to move (and especially teleport!!!) while charging a beam, the server would be full of people teleporting all over the place, and beams coming from everywhere.

The fact that Goku can teleport while charging is because he knows the instant-translocation technique...

Best answers
and the fact that KHH isn't a 'lighter-beam' makes it even worse....

so I say no,it'll lift a heavy handicap off you to make you like god.Besides,having them detachable is also bad.Waaay back people said that detaching sucked so they put in detonation in 1.0....

But catfish's idea....i like....but there's one thing....CODING!!:\ But it'd turn into a spamfest unless it eats 3/4 of your ki,to prevent them from teleport/widebeam combo you for the whole game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom