A good way to pass time for ESF1.2!

Best answers
www.soldat.pl

"Soldat is a unique side-view multiplayer action game. It takes the best from games like Liero, Worms, Quake and Counter-Strike and gives you fast action gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. Soldiers fight against each other on 2D battle arenas using a deadly military arsenal. This is what multiplayer was invented for."

Holy crap batman, is this a wicked game or what!! If you havnt heard it, i suggest you try it. If you have, try it. If youve tried it, play it some more :D

When i first had a look at the screenies i didnt think much of it, plus all it promised i was sure wouldnt come to be (past experience) but then i played it... and how wrong was I!!! and bloomin 'ell the multiplayer community is HUGE, no shortage of servers to play on if you get wanna play online (although the bots are quite challanging and fun)

Six game modes
- Deathmatch
- Team Deathmatch
- Pointmatch
- Rambomatch
- CTF
- Infiltration

26 diff maps

18 weapons

Get the main file (10.3meg) and then the patch (663KB)

Small dl, heaps of fun, hope you enjoy :yes:

Best answers
you know....i downloaded that game several days ago....its the sole reason my pc crashed fatally

(pc was a P3 1 Ghz with 256 MB ram)

Best answers
i played it, it was good while it lasted then i got all boring and crap

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Soldat is old news...
holdthebutton.com... omg... what a stupid site lol..

[edit]
your time: 0 days 0 hours 46 minutes 44 seconds
you held the button longer than 50.3% of HoldTheButton.com users!

i put one elastic around my mouse haha, went down in my living room and watched tv.. >_>

Best answers
yea specially if someone is gonna throw away 4 days to hold the button man... i got 3 minutes before i got bored...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITs not like worms, and yet it is. It is active time battle. Uses the most destructive weapons out there, and Impossible bots on Realistic mode will make the game the hardest ever.

Second, If you want worms action.
Try http://gunbound.net

Allthought I love Soldat more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh. It's actually not that good. I played it, and got bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom