a good idea for swooping

Best answers
ok how about this for a idea add that extra swoop boost from the newest evem and if possible make it where if you use this then press melee it adds more of a knock back equal to your speed i mean comeon if your going lighting quick and punch someone ther gunna go flying for miles oposed to going slow i mean it adds a new level of reality making the small knock back better but if this was used a good 2/4 of your ki would be gone and the recover time would be made longer so that a beam could be fired

Best answers
What????? put some grammer in there and spelling too

Best answers
You mean grammar. I don't think you're in the position to correct his >_>

I understand what you mean, and I think it's all good besides the swoop boost idea(knock back is good, boost isn't).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Herms said:
What????? put some grammer in there and spelling too
Try to keep posts like that private, they're not really necessary here.

I agree with the idea though, I think that your momentum should come into play. However, the only way you can really acheive any higher speed than normal is to beamjump. As for the extra accelleration Idea, it would be cool to press turbo and be able to swoop a little faster. I think it's been considered a few times actually, not sure if it's ever going to be included or not.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was ok , but i really didn't like that , i had to bind alot of keys to me liking that were near wsad and my wrist well suffered pain , so we would have to figure out what key to assign it to that feels comfitable on a keyboard (via default) i had a more progressive swoop idea in mind thou

dor

Best answers
its good idea but idont like the boost thing like evm mabye change the turbo to be like that : when usuing turbo you get more power and speed and aura (idont think its like that now)
when you flying remove the aura only when you want to fly super fast use turbo and then you can see the aura
and then when using turbo you get knock back ..(ihope you can understand what imean)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Try to keep posts like that private, they're not really necessary here.

I agree with the idea though, I think that your momentum should come into play. However, the only way you can really acheive any higher speed than normal is to beamjump. As for the extra accelleration Idea, it would be cool to press turbo and be able to swoop a little faster. I think it's been considered a few times actually, not sure if it's ever going to be included or not.
:yes: Agreed. Very nice idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom