A girl

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well S-Bolt's pics inspired me to do a drawing of a woman, and i wanted to try out his scanning technique, the pose in the pic isnt that great and its a little misproportioned:

thanks to s-bolt

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Her head is a bit small, and she looks like Bulma!

Best answers
shes got some small boobs.. o_O i mean ya thats a good drawing there... o_o

Best answers
You need to make her a bit more slim, and reduce the size of her lower body. Her legs are too... manly like. o_O

Oh, and yes.. she needs bigger boobies, because you're obviously trying to make a sexeh girl. :laff:

Best answers
ya the legs look like they could go straight up my ass...and hurt.. :p so slim her down nah and make her boobies bigger...like size double D lol jk

Best answers
And it looks like she's sticking her hand into the side of her head. Ouch.

Best answers
Looks great!;D

Keep working at it and show lots and lots of updates.:smile:

Best answers
lol dude i gotta say her face looks fukd up. and her body is too...malish.. good job though.better than anything i could do

Best answers
ok everybody is being unreasonable ; /

she needs longer legs, just abit longer. remember, women have long legs.

her chest, arms and stomach are pretty damn good, and to achieve more of a female look on the face.. try making it narrower, not square like a male's face.

remember again, women are beautiful things, she has to be appealing.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, ok well thanks for all the crits, it obviously shows that i dont draw women enough, im gonna get onto that straight away and start drawing them a lot more, which should be fun.....:D

Retired
Best answers
hahah the comments here make me laugh on an early morning. like her hand goin into her head etc. :) and looks like a man who had a sex-change :)

anyway I think she can be more sexy by changing her face a bit, she looks pretty cranky. overall its very nicely done. you should keep it up :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg david with every drawing u make u become better i like it very much ^_^ except the face looks a bit manish o_O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As always it's very well-drawn. But I do agree, especially, about the face. Just needs a little tweaking and you'll be drawing women in no time

Bolteh2

B
well, 2 things come to my eye when i first looked at it:
- the face is bit too manly (prolly because its too broad and the mouth, dunno)
- the belly button should be more to the right (from viewers point of view) cuz you used the chest as turning point (or lil bit bellow the chest), but the main turning/twiting point is the stomach area, and sicne the bellybutton is on the stomach -> should move with the turning

other than that its very nice

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its about the mouth and eyes/brows something is wrong with it so it looks kinda manly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom