A gift from me to esforces (grOOvy/mastasurf/any admin.. read please)

Best answers
Hello.

Today i read the latest news on esforces whitch was about the esf fever thing.. i tought if that post was about one year earlyer than i would have subscribed but i`m getting older and esf gets less and lass of my time. Just some examples:

serveral months before esf 1.2 was released i played the gread mod almost every day.. that continued till just after the summer of 2004.. since than my esf playing moments where getting shorter and shorter.. till about 2 months ago.. i simply don`t play it anymore since than. and i completely lost interest in the redsaiyan site. I will keep it hosting but i won`t maintain it much... i will upate it when there is a new esf release and sometimes it might have some BIG file updates like the dmz files i and a staff member did about a week ago..

But to make this part short.. i just lost the interrest in esf the esf community.. But strange enough i wanted to make something for esforces when i saw the fever post on the main page.. so i did. i made a new look for the Team page and i made it in the same style as the site has at the moment.

Why the hell did i made that design?
That`s simple. i saw the team page and i really tought that it sucked because it looks so.... well.. just as the creator didn`t had alot of time left and quickly filled it in.

It`s time to show my design i think :) so here it is

Do i want something for it?
Well.. if i had made this a few month ago than i would have said yes but i don`t really care much now.. the esf team can have the .PSD file of this for free if they want and i don`t really want anything for it.. i just want to give this to them so that they can improve esforces with it.

So good luck with it and contact me if you want to use this than i wil give the psd file.

Some of the readers might also think why i kinda quit with redsaiyan (IT WILL STAY ONLINE) well i said it above but there is another reason.. i want to make a GOOD mod resource site.. a site with about 30 (will be much more with all the mods like ESF) games on it!! take a look at www.gameservers.net and look at the game list in the right.. that`s about the list what i want to do.

Best answers
wow it looks great man and i would like to help with anything for the game or servers if its ok

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks really good, it wouldn't use up much bandwidth would it?

You could have some details, history, a picture, maybe some writing from the member...could be cool.

Best answers
Well.. the bandwidth depends on how you cut it and apply it in the layout.. but i don`t think that it would use much bandwidth.. if you want it i can make a html version that you guys only need to fill in the info and than it`s done :)

BTW.. can i get a reaction of a esforces admin.. (grOOvy, Mastasurf, harsens or any other admin..) i would like to know what they think of it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'm not exactly admin but personally i like it :)

Best answers
hehe :) till now the critics are only positive :D i will make a version for the downloads section to since that also needs some modding ;) i think you will see a thread for that within a few hours :)

BTW : the working time on this this was just about an hour... those icons where the hard part :)

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
it looks so.... well.. just as the creator didn`t had alot of time left and quickly filled it in.
That about sums it up.

If you pm or email ([email protected]) the psd I would be happy to use the design. Good luck with your resource site :0)

Best answers
hehe thanx masta :) the psd is has been mailed to you. i will verry soon place a new thread here with a nice look for the files page. I`m working on that babe at this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom