A formal apology (To Spunky)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I would like to issue a formal apology. Spunky, I have wronged you. I have made heinous accusations based off my own insecurities, and for that I say unto you: I am sorry. Please, allow me to make up the pain and agony I have put you through. We'll start with a movie, with a happy ending, and after that a wonderful night of fine dining and hot sex. Minus the dining part. So just fine, hot sex.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Say it like you mean it, man. Flimsy excuse.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cutting the dinner? Weak. Everybody knows you can't expect hot sex without buying a lobster dinner.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You know what Spunky? You know what? **** you. **** you man. Just **** you! You didn't even bother reading my apology, let alone accept it. If you're going to ****ing ignore me like that then you know what bro? It's over. That's right. It's over between us. I never want to see your avatar or posts ever again. Just get out!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know what Spunky? You know what? **** you. **** you man. Just **** you! You didn't even bother reading my apology, let alone accept it. If you're going to ****ing ignore me like that then you know what bro? It's over. That's right. It's over between us. I never want to see your avatar or posts ever again. Just get out!
Hi J-Dude. /wave

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'm sorry Spunky, I didn't mean those hurtful things I said. Let's never fight again okay? I should have given you ample time to reply or read the thread before jumping down your throat. I just want you to know that you're the only person for me. I JUST NEVER WANT TO HURT YOU EVER AGAIN SUGAR DUMPLING!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry Spunky, I didn't mean those hurtful things I said. Let's never fight again okay? I should have given you ample time to reply or read the thread before jumping down your throat. I just want you to know that you're the only person for me. I JUST NEVER WANT TO HURT YOU EVER AGAIN SUGAR DUMPLING!
no u.
Anyways, what kind of a joke thread is this?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess it's time I come clean.

I'm secretly every single member of this forum. I made this forum just for us so I could interact with you. I'm... lonely....

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with my previous post. At least I didn't pull a GlaDOS.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
well this thread was pointless
So is your post in this thread. Way to contribute.

Regardless, this thread is how sorry I am towards my horrid actions toward Spunky. I <3 him with all my <3. With all the <'s and all the 3's in the world. He's my forever and ever and ever amen.

Spunky, I hope that one day you'll get on your knees for me, and not to do what you usually do, but to open up that little black box, and not the one with a **** ring inside either, a different kind of ring, one that sparkles.

Let's elope to Massachusetts together, me love you long time.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do I smell borderline?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
What the **** man, seriously. Is Spunky avoiding this thread on purpose. I dedicated this **** to him and he hasn't even responded yet. Damn dude. You're breaking my <3 here man. </3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ignoring the restraining order is the fastest way to my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom