A Flash film for you to think about

Best answers
i liked it....i guess im weird like that. it didnt prove much of a point, but for those who do already understand whats happening to the world, (how one test can alter your life and the pressure of it) and understand some people, then its interesting.
but if you look at it just as a little flash video, yeah it was a little stupid
but i liked it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
Since we're all having fun flaming the flash. I'm gonna have a go at the thread starter.
'A flash to think about'. Think about what!??!!? That people get stressed from exams and kill themselves. It's not deep. It's jsut there. On the surface. There is nothing to think about. Maybe you should think about why u find crap like that worth the recognition of human eyes.
And since you're having fun flaming the thread starter... I'll tell you to tone your attitude down a bit. Just because we're all "critiquing" not flaming the video he posted doesn't give you grounds to flame the thread starter.
Warning: :warning: For flaming him and declaring to do so before you did.

That was your third warning for flaming, so please enjoy a two week vacation.

Lid

L
As I have nothing better to do, here's are the faux-angsty retarded emo subliminal (re: subliminal messages are nto supposed to be flashed on screen for a single frame. That's not subliminal at all)messages in order.

Slave
Disposable Tool
Freedom
Suicide
The flashing screen is the blackboard with NO BREAKS FOR LIFE written in blood with a poorly rendered satan in front of it with three people hanging. There is also the line "MUST BE EASY" for no reason.
"DISSPAIR" (hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhaaha nice spelling there jerkweed. No really, that's what it says.)

Jesus Christ that author is up himself, OH SCHOOLS ARE BORING AND MODERATED AND TEDIOUS I WILL PUT MESSAGES IN TO SHOW THIS MAKING IT DEEP, IGNORE THE TEN MILLION OTHER TEENAGE ANGST FILMS OR SONGS OR BOOKS ON THE SUBJECT. What a pretentious douche. Yeah school sucks, get over it and go listen to A Simple Linkin Park Charlotte.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I agree with Lid. That flash is a waste of time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why's it called I.Q anyway? It has nothing to do with being smart or stupid, unless you count killing yourself as being smart/stupid. Maybe the maker had a low I.Q himself. It would make sense seeing as how he spelled despair 'disspair' :rolleyes:

Maybe if he gave it a more relavant name like 'Waste Of Time' or 'Crap' people wouldn't lay into it so much.

Best answers
I dont really know what to make of it, life can be very difficult and when you have your entire future riding on one test it can be scary. Unfortunately too many people use suicide as an escape valve of sorts.

The truth is that no matter how difficult it is for some of you to understand it still happens, I know from experience, lets leave it at that.

Best answers
I stared at the screen for a few seconds later, waiting for something else to happen. I have 3 words for this flash: Really. ****ing. Stupid.
Anyone that thinks they need to commit suicide over a test needs to take a good, long, hard look at their life and see if killing themself over a piece of paper is really worth it. On second thought, maybe you should just go through with it, my life's a lot better off without hearing other people ***** about how ****ty their life is.

First time in my entire life that I've actually seen anything that would accuse education of leading to 'suicide, drugs, cults, depression'. Honestly, dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life.

Best answers
Lord.. this flash gave me eye seizure.

5 seconds long, I don't really see the point. "Oh no, a test." Tests test your knowledge on the subject, whether you like it or not, you still have to do them. I don't support 487312417 tests per year, maybe a review after every section of the subject, then a test.. I don't see why you would suicide over a test.

EDIT:

I.Q. shows nothing. I have an I.Q. of 110~, but I can only solve 1 side of a Rubik's Cube. There's a difference between memory/study thinking, and logical thinking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IQ isnt your inteligence, more like how well your ability to learn. Somone that doesnt know much about anything can have a high IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom