A few suggestions/crits

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Vegeta's renzoku in it's current form seems to be overpowered, someone can create a massive ki blob and within seconds someone dies, it becoems more of a problem when people nuke it too. Also, I think it would be more useful if the blasts went in a straight line rather then being scattered all over the place (like in 1.1).

2. Swooping uses a bit to much ki. For the first swoop when you charge, I think ki cost should remain there and then when you chain swoop it should start costing ki.

Crit:

The new swoop system seems to being slowing down game play in comparison to 1.2. Speeds also seem a bit slower then that of 1.2.

Best answers
Uh-huh. Im...grr... really annoying. My skill in melee is depleting due to this new melee system. But that's just me cause I'm an offensive player, and by the time I charge...well >_>,
I dunno. Speed it up a bit, that's what Im trying to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dnot have to charge fully the turbo to start swooping

hold turbo, hold direction, release turbo, then BAM! you're swooping

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dnot have to charge fully the turbo to start swooping

hold turbo, hold direction, release turbo, then BAM! you're swooping
I know that, but what I am suggesting is to make the ki drain from a charge remain in the charge time and from the first swoop out of charge there should be no drain, but when you start to chain swoop the ki drain should remain as is. Longer charges should be faster too (forgot to mention that in my first post XD).

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the new Swoop it's amazing, and the ki Drain it's just Right ,And I love those Animation damn (expecialy Frieza's) and I love the balacing part Goku SSj has + 1 000 000 Ki , SSJ2 +2 000 000 Ki , SSJ3 +4 000 000 I love that part it balance out the non trans caracters verry well

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the new Swoop it's amazing, and the ki Drain it's just Right ,And I love those Animation damn (expecialy Frieza's) and I love the balacing part Goku SSj has + 1 000 000 Ki , SSJ2 +2 000 000 Ki , SSJ3 +4 000 000 I love that part it balance out the non trans caracters verry well
I can hardly read or make any sense of what you just posted.
As for the part I can understand, I disagree with you, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shift + forward = charging how long you swoop = charged swoop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know that, but what I am suggesting is to make the ki drain from a charge remain in the charge time and from the first swoop out of charge there should be no drain, but when you start to chain swoop the ki drain should remain as is. Longer charges should be faster too (forgot to mention that in my first post XD).
Mess with the cvars, you can change it yourself in game. Ask what people think about it when they play in your server and bring the feedback here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom