A few questions about the sounds (not only)

Best answers
Hi! I'm back to ESF and i have few questions on start.
1) If someone have japanese sounds to all characters? Can you upload it?
2) How can i do the sound like this for the punch or kick: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjhyBMrlW0&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfjhyBMrlW0&feature=related[/ame] (1:46, Vegeta punch after kick), or someone could make it for me? ;)
3) How to do something like this, that i could fight against for example frieza but in his last form? My every oponent (frieza, cell, buu) are reaching only second form. :(

Thanks in advance!

btw. sorry for my english. :p

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your English is fine, don't worry ^^.

If you mean 1.2.3, there should be an option to install the Japanese sound pack during installation. The problem with that punch sound is the music in the background. I'm sure you could do stuff with Audacity though.

1.2.3 only has one transformation for each character. You either have the option of replacing the models or installing something like ECX.

Best answers
Thanks. :D

I forgot about ECX. I will install it. I had it installed earlier, but i remember, that the problem with only second opponent transformation didn't dissapeared.

About that punch sound, i can always find an other scrap without music.
I also wanted to have different sound of charging-up. Something like, you know, when someone of sayijajins get SSJ.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks. :D

I forgot about ECX. I will install it. I had it installed earlier, but i remember, that the problem with only second opponent transformation didn't dissapeared.

About that punch sound, i can always find an other scrap without music.
I also wanted to have different sound of charging-up. Something like, you know, when someone of sayijajins get SSJ.
ECX doesn't have bots which work properly. I forgot about that. All of ESF's sound files are replaceable, I'm not certain if you can assign a charge sound to specific characters though.

Best answers
No no no. Every sound i want to replace will be to all characters, including charging or punch/kick.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no no. Every sound i want to replace will be to all characters, including charging or punch/kick.
That's entirely possible then. If you get the sound files you want to put in and replace the ones in ESF's sound folder. They're named pretty logically so you should know which ones to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom