A few problems/bugs/suggestions

Best answers
I think the buu candy attack is much too strong. Some lamers fly around with it activated through the whole match. Either make it cost a lot more energy to use or eliminate its ability to damage others, so they must beat you with other attacks to a low life and THEN use candy attack. Its not really like buu's attack, but games need to be fair, if it was like the real thing it would be instant kill anyway.

When switching maps the server shuts down and kicks all the people who are playing. Its really annoying.

When saiyan characters are losing power when health is extra-low, eating a sensu should have the effects that it has in the show, IT MAKES THEM A LOT STRONGER.

There should be a tournament mode in some maps so that you could have a budokai every fifteen minutes or so and disallow interfering lamers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by kotoro
I think the buu candy attack is much too strong. Some lamers fly around with it activated through the whole match. Either make it cost a lot more energy to use or eliminate its ability to damage others, so they must beat you with other attacks to a low life and THEN use candy attack. Its not really like buu's attack, but games need to be fair, if it was like the real thing it would be instant kill anyway.

All other attacks are to powerful to hit you to a low HP, I like the Candy attack as it is, I mean it not that hard to make them eat a fist or two.

When switching maps the server shuts down and kicks all the people who are playing. Its really annoying.

Know error, its because its not switchign maps, but crashing, and starting with a new map.

When saiyan characters are losing power when health is extra-low, eating a sensu should have the effects that it has in the show, IT MAKES THEM A LOT STRONGER.

So... this was a suggestion.... if it is true lets all thank harSens

There should be a tournament mode in some maps so that you could have a budokai every fifteen minutes or so and disallow interfering lamers.
This is a suggestion not a bug

Best answers
Originally posted by kotoro

These seem more like demands than suggestions...

Best answers
Buu's candy attack is cool how it is, you'll only get to eat a person when he's at low hp and you'll need to stand close. Also... buu won't get a frag out of this.

Saiyan do not get stronger after eating a sensu, they just recover at full strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom