a few pimps

Best answers
Haven't posted here in a while so thought I'd post some random models n stuff.

After a nutty end of last year, I've got myself setup again modelling and what not.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your range of colours and their use in textures makes me very happy. its awsome work to be sure, very skillful, and to be honest, i envy you that, even if its clever use of overlays.

but your knowledge of anatomy, both on the texture side, and the model side seems to be lacking, id really try to study that as much as you can.

the only other thing ive noticed in your consistancies, is that your textures are always too detailed for your meshes. it comes off as crowded, and not too well thought out. for example. hes got all that moss and grass growing on his shoulders. i would have thought a couple of/more alpha planes sticking up, and hanging down would look better because it looks so flat right now.

Best answers
Cheers guys for the kind words and tips! :-D Hopefully what I can come up with only get better each time :). Axman I get the colour stuff from far to many childhood fantasy movies, you can never quite get enuff

Last edited:
Best answers
Good stuff mate, im looking forward to the Zbrush one. Im looking to learn it for a character idea I have.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
AMAZING!!!111
Your lack of knowledge bothers me.

As Gir said, your anatomy is off. I am only looking at the one you've stated as the "DVD Piece", so keep that in mind. If I get the time, I'll make you a drawover, also, if you get the time I'd like to see the wires for that, orc-like creature.

Best answers
me grimlock think me much nicer ;-)! cool adjustments fits the cartoon now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom