A few ones

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
- I suggest that VeGeTa's Aiaiaiaiaiaia (ranchezioiu) (rankezuoi) shoud fire up straight !!! and to create a blob exectly where hits first .....

- I suggest that Trunks's finishing bustah , to hav a little dmg , but to have B.I.G. p.s. power , to bee a p.s. winner !

- I suggest Goku's Spirit bmb to bee ultimate but to have cooldown of 30 sex (secs)

- I suggest piccolo's , gohan's masenko to bee a p.s. winner 2 (two)

- I suggest a wierd thingy !!! the ssj3 to BEE IN THE SSJ2 hair BUT !!! when u press the ssj3 , the scheletron to push out the hair little by little
-also adding a MDL !! NOT SPRITE ball around goku , and at perfect transofrmation , (without the lighted ball) around goku to bee a ball with cool colors (janemba movie) JUST around goku

- I suggest at trunks 1st trans not to fall on his knees , cuz that makes his ass look big :((

- I suggest when u fire burnung attak u CAN MOVE , only upside down , i mean like the earth , move the self in his own road :(( (sry fo ma unpropr. engliesh)

- I suggest gohan's trans to bee at 1.500.000 not 1.000.000 !!!

- That's kinda it !!! pls comment MUCHH

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I suggest that VeGeTa's Aiaiaiaiaiaia (ranchezioiu) (rankezuoi) shoud fire up straight !!! and to create a blob exectly where hits first .....
Not sure, would be unfair. It would simple create more impact damage, so means people would abuse it

I suggest that Trunks's finishing bustah , to hav a little dmg , but to have B.I.G. p.s. power , to bee a p.s. winner !
Well, The finishing Buster attack does already gives little damage, but increases after trunk’s powerlevel increases, which is very unfair (to me). And, well. The attack is strong as powerlevel increases as said above, so I don’t think its needed.

I suggest Goku's Spirit bmb to bee ultimate but to have cooldown of 30 sex (secs)
You mean seconds? Instead of “sex”. Well, Ultimate SpiritBomb? What do you mean exactly?, Like a spirit bomb that is already strong, but this one even stronger?. Heh, don’t you think that’s over powering?

suggest piccolo's , gohan's masenko to bee a p.s. winner 2 (two)
Piccolo’s & Gohan’s Masenko Attacks are not their final power attacks, even though Piccolo’s Masenko attack is much stronger then gohan’s. (in the “Up to piccolo” episode of DBZ), shows that he will launch a gigantic masenko attack. So yea, Piccolo’s Masenko should be a little moer powerfull.

I suggest a wierd thingy !!! the ssj3 to BEE IN THE SSJ2 hair BUT !!! when u press the ssj3 , the scheletron to push out the hair little by little
Nice suggestion, but harder to make. Its not that easy as you think. Currently, when someone transforms, the model changes. What you are suggesting is model changer ever every little part of hair.

also adding a MDL !! NOT SPRITE ball around goku , and at perfect transofrmation , (without the lighted ball) around goku to bee a ball with cool colors (janemba movie) JUST around goku
Well, you never saw the new Transformations yet of ESF V1.2.3, so how about wait first?

I suggest at trunks 1st trans not to fall on his knees , cuz that makes his ass look big
Lol, they made it like that because that’s how he first transformed in to a super saiyan (in the Trunks movie)

I suggest when u fire burnung attak u CAN MOVE , only upside down , i mean like the earth , move the self in his own road ( (sry fo ma unpropr. engliesh)
Not needed, you can’t do that while you fire a k-wave can you?

I suggest gohan's trans to bee at 1.500.000 not 1.000.000 !!!
Yup, Trunks transformation powerlevel should be higher as well, to many people use them because they transform fast

Best answers
lol i use gohan because is fu**** good! and uv got some nice suggestions dude

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Gohan Ssj said:
lol i use gohan because is fu**** good! and uv got some nice suggestions dude
And i gave comments on his suggestions as you see above. Besides, gohan is not that good. His speed is way to slow, goku & cell are way faster.

Best answers
didnt say there not..! butt I justl like 2 use them..! and i saw ur comments dud i understand.....! :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dammit i was off 2 weeks and only one comment in + !?!?!?! i suggest goku in his perfect trans to make a spirit bmb , and if ascends in 5 sec/s to link to the spirit bmb and power it up :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom