A few ideas on USSJ, Trunks, and SSJ3.

Best answers
I know this has been talked about and I like the USSJ being a power up were you use it to increase power at the cost of speed. However I would like to add that all Sayia-jins should be able to go USSJ. In the show (manga) they all could, it just happened that Trunks used it to the fullest extent when fighting Cell.

Now you might say this makes Trunks worse if he loses what would be a unique transformation. However I think that giving Trunks SSJ2 would balance this out. He never achieves it as far as we know, but considering how close he was I think that it wouldn't be too far fetched that he achieved it later on. If this isn't possible you could give the sword some serious boosts so that Trunks has an advantage even versus SSJ3 Goku and Kid Buu.

One final thing. I don't know if your implementing this already but SSJ3 should have a time limit (like in the show/manga) for balance reasons and accuracy. Limit either by a counter or by Ki constantly draining.

Thank you for listening to my suggestions and I apologize if these were posted before. I saw the older suggestions I am just adding some ideas to them and compiling them into one thread.

Best answers
ok well about ur ideas lets see.

as for ur ussj and trunks idea i made a thread about this a while ago that he should get to increase his mass at the cost of speed which i think would be good for him considering hes the only one who did it more then 3 times. 5 times he did it by my count. but i was thinkin more of the lines of givin him ussj and ussj2. and about the sword i was too thinkinthat maybe his sword should do a bit more melee damage then everyone elses or somthin like that.

as for the ssj3 idea i do think that it should have a time limit more like instead of a time limit maybe more ki consumption. somthin like that would better suit him considering the immense power the form has over everyone elses.

Best answers
I also wanted to point out that Perfect Cell can go SSJ (gold aura), USSJ (bulks up), and SSJ2 (electricity) and it would be cool to see those as transformations.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I think having USSJ has a powerup would be much better. Cause then it'll be much more fun to control, and it'll be a quick and dirty way of acheiving near ssj2 power, or higher power to be able to withstand enemy attack. My thoughts on this could be that, USSJ would give you alittle bit more power than turbo does, without losing much speed, you would be maybe alittle slower than SSJ. Here's my "table" on the USSJ forms, base Turbo powerlevel at SSJ form is 2,500,000, though I'm only doing the first 3 forms, but I am thinking about giving Trunks the other two, so he'll still have his "uniqueness":

• Trunks' Specs
    • Normal Form
      • Health: 110
      • Speed: 180
    • Super Saiyan Form
      • Health: 130
      • Speed: 250
  • Standard Forms
    • Ultra Super Saiyan
      • Speed: 300
      • Health: 160
      • Power Increase: 5% higher than Turbo
      • Powerlevel at USSJ1: 2,625,000
    • Ultra Super Saiyan 2
      • Health: 170
      • Speed Decrease: 10% (270) slower than USSJ
      • Power Increase: 10% higher than Turbo
      • Powerlevel at USSJ2: 2,750,000
    • Ultra Super Saiyan 3
      • Health: 180
      • Speed Decrease: 20% (240) slower than USSJ
      • Power Increase: 20% higher than Turbo
      • Powerlevel at USSJ3: 3,000,000
  • Trunks' added Forms - This is where speed begins to over-weigh power.
    • Ultra Super Saiyan 4
      • Health: 190
      • Speed Decrease: 40% (180) slower than USSJ
      • Power Increase: 35% higher than Turbo
      • Powerlevel at USSJ4: 3,375,000
    • Ultra Super Saiyan 5
      • Health: 200
      • Speed Decrease: 65% (105) slower than USSJ
      • Power Increase: 45% higher than Turbo
      • Powerlevel at USSJ5: 3,625,000
Now, I know that the higher the powerlevel, the bigger those %s get, like for instance, if you're at 6,000,000 Turbo, and going USSJ5 with Trunks. Then your powerlevel would be 8,700,000, which is a really big jump. So what I was also think about, is what range would USSJ be available to all Saiyan characters. I was thinking maybe around 2,250,000-4,000,000, or until you reach your next transformation stage. Now for Trunks, he might have to have USSJ4 and 5 taken away at a certain point, because those two forms would give him way to much power later in the game, but he should keep USSJ1-3. This is my quick-and-dirty suggestion to this.

As for SSJ3. Energy drain would actaully be better than a time-limit, cause then it'll really make you have to worry about energy management, instead of how much time you have left. If you can keep your energy up above a certain level, then you can maintain that form as long as you want, but if you ever get below that point, you power all the way down to normal, and you can't go SSJ3 for 5 minutes. You can go SSJ1-2, but not 3.

Best answers
i like ur idea about the ussj idea Krazy-Killa but wouldnt u have to work for more pl to go ussj. and seeing as tho ussj forms make u move so slow i was thinkin that trunks gets a faster base speed and ssj speed so somthin like this....

stats for trunks:

Trunks:
Normal: LF 110 Speed 260 StartPL 0,65M
Super Saiyan: LF 130 Speed 310 TransPL 1,0M (x2) PerfPL 3,0M
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 1): LF 160 Speed 320 TransPL 3,0M (x3) PerfPL 5,0M

now this is where i was thinkin that him bein faster would help out.

Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 1/2) at 25%: LF 160 Speed 310
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 1/3) at 50%: LF 160 Speed 290
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 1/4) at 75%: LF 160 Speed 260
Ultra Super Saiyan (grade 2/5) at 100%: LF 160 Speed 220

so this is like Krazy-Killas idea wit the turbo thing jus a lil different

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well, Trunks is pretty fast in his SSJ form, so losing speed really wouldn't be all that bad. Sure at his maximum USSJ form, he'll most likely be as fast as he is in his normal form, but in the first USSJ1-3 forms, he'll still be just as fast as his SSJ form.

Maybe make him faster in his USSJ1 form, and gradually slow him down as he powerups further. Like right now, his base speed in SSJ form is 250. In his USSJ1 form, probably make his speed maybe 275 or possibly 300, and slow him down as he progresses in his forms.

*EDIT* Modified earlier post, please review that post.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... anything past the first ussj2 grade slowed him down massively (When he first went ussj2 when vegeta got knocked out cold , He did give cell some ass kicking and matching).

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yah. I realized that, which is why I re-modified my post, right as you were replying Saiyan_Overlord. I would double-check my post that shows his specs. I put down the form's current speed, and max health of each form.

Best answers
I think limiting Trunks just to USSJ without some serious benefit is going to be a huge problem. I think he should just get SSJ2 and thats good enough. Even if his sword gives him huge bonuses he will far too far behind the other Saiya-jins and making him slower won't be enough. If everyone if running around with just as much power and a lot more speed while Trunks wanders around with his sword trying to get in close he won't have a chance. Before I though beefing his melee would be enough, but without speed what would be the point?

Best answers
that is why i was suggesting trunks be the fastwest saiyan at the start. i mean in the eps he was jus as fast as vegeta wen vegeta was a ssj and he was normal also wit the ussj idea it would also balance it out because if he has the same start off speed plus the speed drop in ussj forms he would be too ass to even wanna use also for the sword usage i was also thinkin of maybe makin his basic melee hurt more since he has the sword and all.

like saiyan overlord said if anything i honestly think that ussj and ussj2 shouldnt decrease speed as much or not at all because in ussj he gave semi perfect cell a ass whoopin wit ease. then wen he was ussj2 his speed was equal wit perfect form cell and he also gave him a ass whoopin then as well its wen he went ussj3 that his speed decrease became really noticeable and wen he went ussj4 and 5 it became unbearable.

so i think that a start off speed for trunks should be around 230-240 then ssj speed should be about 310-320. ussj should be the same i think cus i honestly never saw a speed decrease in ussj form wen vegeta used it against semi perfect cell. ussj2 should be 290-300. ussj3 260-270. ussj4 260-270. and ussj5 210-220 or 190-200.

about pls im not really sure but since ussj is already gonna be its own trans everything else after that shouldnt be a trans but more like muscle pumping so to speak so in terms of power:

ussj- already a trans
ussj2- 25% powering up
ussj3- 50% powering up
ussj4- 75% powering up
ussj5- 100% powering up

so lets say ussj2 gives like a 500,000 pl boost but of course cost of speed or even jus a 250,000 pl boost. ussj3 would be a 750,000 pl boost or 500,000. ussj4 1,000,000 pl boost or a 750,000 pl boost. and ussj5 since its giving the most power and least speed 1,500,000 pl boost or 1,250,000.

Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
ok well about ur ideas lets see.

as for ur ussj and trunks idea i made a thread about this a while ago that he should get to increase his mass at the cost of speed which i think would be good for him considering hes the only one who did it more then 3 times. 5 times he did it by my count. but i was thinkin more of the lines of givin him ussj and ussj2. and about the sword i was too thinkinthat maybe his sword should do a bit more melee damage then everyone elses or somthin like that.

as for the ssj3 idea i do think that it should have a time limit more like instead of a time limit maybe more ki consumption. somthin like that would better suit him considering the immense power the form has over everyone elses.
Yeah , trunks never really got the credit he deserved in this game, no offense but in this game , he sucks , so , if they are going to make anyone stronger , it should be trunks... , oh and when he turns ussj , have his coat rip, like the the series. EX. Movie 8 , Movie 9. etc

Best answers
You should just have it so when trunks hits say...2 mil reverted, instead of going ss he can charge his power and after about say 30 seconds or so he begins his transformation to ussj, where basically you see his muscles begin to bulk, and after words you can keep powering up atleast 4 times and after every 30 seconds of charing you get your muscles bulked a little more, and an added pl and etc. (Your trans would basically be yelling while his muscles slowly enlarge themselves) and you need to learn to control what transformations to use when.

But theres one problem, whenever trunks bulks to his ussj5 your all thinking of melle and power, but what about beams? he has like 2 attacks, but with such high power, couldnt he just beam nuke the entire map? The ussj 2 3 4 and 5 boosts (you said 1,500,000 - 1,250,000) should be based on original pl, and not the previous ussj form to prevent overpowered beam spammers.

Best answers
ya true but i doubt they will let him trans to ussj so fast at the least u are probably gonna have to be at at 3 mil (perfect trans) or higher to be able to trans. and also thas wut i was thinking too about watchin his muscles expand and grow larger. hopefully in 1.3 they make the pl rise as u trans rather then jus jump to that certain pl after. i think it would be pretty cool to see trunks muscles buldging while his pl quickly rises.

also about the pl's i wasnt thinkin that u get 1,250,000 every stage i was thinkin more along the lines of a gradual increase. so lets say this:

lets say trunks needs 3 mil pl in normal form to trans ussj. in ssj he would have 6 mil pl. wen he goes ussj his pl doubles so its like 12 mil then every form after that jus gives a lil boost.

ussj = 12 mil pl
ussj2 = 12,250,000 pl
ussj3 = 12,750,000 pl
ussj4 = 13,500,000 pl
ussj5 = 14, 500,000 pl

jus a estimate but u get the point and of course there will be a speed penalty for each stage u use the higher u go the more speed that gets taken off for blancing purposes

Best answers
Hmm i think ussj and ss forms are seperate, because the ss forms have no downside (other than the use of energy, but thats easy to gain) while in ussj basically you just pump energy to your muscles to make you buff and slower, so maybe ussj and ss should be seperate, where when you hit 3 mil you can put 1.5 mil power into your muscles, and hit 4.500 pl. So when you transform again into ussj2 you gain an additional boost of 1.500.

I'm trunks and i hit 3 mil power like you said, and i trans ussj (a seperate key than ss, or maybe ss depends on what goes on.) I gain about 1.5 mil more power, but my beams do less damage because my ki is in my muscles. Then i hit 5 mil and i transform to ussj. Basically all that happens is it uses your revert power of 5 mil and adds 25% more power. So it'd be like yours but different.

Revert=5mil
Ussj=6.500mil
ussj2=8mil
ussj3=9.500mil
ussj4=11mil
ussj5=12.500 mil

So basically you gain 1.500 mil power from your previous form for every ussj transformation (Yes i know this may cause some slight unbalancing with a huge boost to trunks pl but each form shoud decrease his speed by about 10 or 20 to create a slight balance). And he will need 5 mil power to transform but he should know what forms to use when. (Either become buff and slow for close combat melle fights, or become weaker but faster for an equal amount of power to do damage with nice speed both at once) This creates another balance because other players can escape him being so slow, or have an equal opponent in power because of him sacrificing power for speed. Its alot but this should keep the game balanced, also giving trunks so more stuff other than just ss and ussj, while goku and friends have ss2 and ss3 kid buu frieza form 4 etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom