A FEW IDEAS..anyone can post their own..

Best answers
Well guys, I just came across a few elements while re-watching dbz and dunno if they are to be included in 1.3...so i'd just name a few..

1) What if y'all add the feature that while powering up a beam or any KI based attack, we can teleport?? Like the one Goku used while powering up his kamehameha against Cell...

2) While charging towards an opponent we would be able to teleport??

3) Picollo's double team attack?? It's pretty hard to pull off i guess...but is there a way??

4) Frieza can levitate opponents having less powerlevel to resist...like he did with Krillin..if his powerlevel is high enuf, he might even crush him...provided the victim has less powerlevel to resist with...

I have a few more, but can't recall them right now...when i can i'll drop them in...

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well guys, I just came across a few elements while re-watching dbz and dunno if they are to be included in 1.3...so i'd just name a few..

1) What if y'all add the feature that while powering up a beam or any KI based attack, we can teleport?? Like the one Goku used while powering up his kamehameha against Cell...

2) While charging towards an opponent we would be able to teleport??

3) Picollo's double team attack?? It's pretty hard to pull off i guess...but is there a way??

4) Frieza can levitate opponents having less powerlevel to resist...like he did with Krillin..if his powerlevel is high enuf, he might even crush him...provided the victim has less powerlevel to resist with...

I have a few more, but can't recall them right now...when i can i'll drop them in...
1.) Try doing that with Goku while in SSJ form in 1.2.3 i asure you it works and its WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY to spamable

2.) You mean teleport while swooping?

3.) Whats that? Or did you mean splitform?

4.) Talk about a way to overpower Frieza. This way every late joiner would be instakilled by that move and they couldnt do a thing about it.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Would be way too unbalanced and spamable.

2. I like this idea, would make fights faster, and more intense.

3. If you mean splitform by this. I guess it could work with 1 or 2 bots(depending on how long you charge?) with the exact same PL as you (your PL would be divided by 2 or 3) and same name as you, to add to the 'confusion'. However, they shouldn't be allowed to live longer than...say 15 seconds (depending on how long you charge?) It would give Piccolo (and Tien, if the community ever gets to create him...for a third time) a pretty unique skill and would add some more strategy to the game.

4. Like Grega said, it would overpower Frieza. Balancing is important as well.

Best answers
4. Like Grega said, it would overpower Frieza. Balancing is important as well.
Well, if it can be pulled off in this way, like Vegetto in ECX has a similar attack, dunno wat it's called...where u can hold your opponent in place until your KI runs out, the one he used against Superbuu..can it be pulled off in that way?? Like the longer Frieza holds the guy the player being held will lose some health steadily...as soon as Frieza's KI runs out he wud have to let go....And surely some KI will be spent in initiating the attack..so a balance can be reached coz it'd be never too long that a guy stays put by Frieza..thus avoiding slower gameplays.. :)

And ya it was Picollo's "splitform" ability, I confused it with Pokemon.. :p
The same can be applied to Tien...and I had the same idea as Sicron's about the spiltform...it'd add some real good strategy...

Last edited:
Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Youre trying to use ECX to demonstrate game balance? Epic fail.

1) Can already do it, as SSj Goku anyway

2) Sounds good.

3) Not necessary, but could be a cool move. A buddy system for this would be too much. The form itself divides your Ki amongst the clones, so as a combat method its pretty silly.

4) I actually like it to an extent. It makes telekinesis more useful than a bunch of stupid rocks. Frieza could 'hold' an enemy and move them around slightly, while the victim struggles against it with Ki and/or Stamina. As an immobilisation and relocation technique, it could be cool.

Best answers
3) Not necessary, but could be a cool move. A buddy system for this would be too much. The form itself divides your Ki amongst the clones, so as a combat method its pretty silly.
I guess only Tien's clones need their strength to be divided...Picollo doesn't need it I guess..and even if it's half his KI, if somebody has a PL of 3 Mil to initiate the attack, 2 x 1.5 Mil Special Beam cannons are not too bad are they???

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That and your splitforms needn't be only for offensive purposes. You could tell your splitform to attack your enemy, while you run off and eat a sensubean or something. That would be one of the strategic possibilities of the move.

Best answers
That and your splitforms needn't be only for offensive purposes. You could tell your splitform to attack your enemy, while you run off and eat a sensubean or something. That would be one of the strategic possibilities of the move.
Ya that's possible..and ya Frieza's levitation thing can be used as some advanced telekinesis...we can already spin people around and throw them..so it'll be kinda similar..only that u'll be losing health once ur caught by him..and he can throw u without touching u...provided u can't resist and blah blah blah....

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, like I said, the telekinesis should just be a control thing, not a health thing. You would just lose Ki or Stamina resisting and breaking free, while Frieza uses Ki sustaining the telekinesis. It would only be harmful to HP by throwing them into an object.

The problem imo would be range of the attack. The way I imagine it, Frieza would project out a sphere of influence at a certain distance and any enemies caught inside it would be held inside the sphere, which Frieza could maintain and control so long as he had enough Ki, and then release the spheres influence, leaving them free, or hurtling through the air. Rate of turn or control of the sphere would decrease as the enemy gets stronger.

It would be fun in a team based environment, a little cheap, but still fun.

Best answers
Well, like I said, the telekinesis should just be a control thing, not a health thing. You would just lose Ki or Stamina resisting and breaking free, while Frieza uses Ki sustaining the telekinesis. It would only be harmful to HP by throwing them into an object.

The problem imo would be range of the attack. The way I imagine it, Frieza would project out a sphere of influence at a certain distance and any enemies caught inside it would be held inside the sphere, which Frieza could maintain and control so long as he had enough Ki, and then release the spheres influence, leaving them free, or hurtling through the air. Rate of turn or control of the sphere would decrease as the enemy gets stronger.

It would be fun in a team based environment, a little cheap, but still fun.
Ya..I kinda like this...:smile:

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole spin thing is just Friezas throw animation. Like the grap by the hand, spin round and let go kinda of throw you have in 1.2 but the animations are slightly different.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
@ 4: Try playing EVM... Use Frieza's Special....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom