A few graphical improvements.

Best answers
Overall, the ESF team did an amazing job with the graphical improvements that have already been implemented into the game.

However, I think a couple additions would greatly enhance the overall feel of the game.

My main complaint is the size of the explosions. For major beam attacks such as the special beam cannon, kamehameha, and final flash, the size of the explosion is more than adequate.

However, explosions for attacks such as the multi-character renzoku, and buu's genocide (or whatever it is called) attack, the explosion size is laughable.

I'm the perfect killing machine with a powerlevel of over 10 million, and my attack barely makes an explosion the size of a quarter?

Or in buu's case, how is he supposed to kill everybody on earth with an explosion radius that would've literally taken a full season's worth of DBZ episodes to demonstrate.

I'm not asking for an explosion so huge that it blankets the whole map, just a slight boost.

Thats my two cents.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good thing your not a beta tester :)) anyhow , I realy think we sould have small beams and big explosions

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beams shouldn't explode at all.

Best answers
I don't think the performance would suffer much from a slightly increased explosion--remember we're still on the half life engine here, which is ancient technologically speaking.

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
what if the explosion effect would be bigger, but the damage radius would stay thesame?
i think that's best solution ;)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Visual effects aren't final yet, that includes the explosion effects and sizes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom