A few extra tips for you newbies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought i'd let you in on a few tricks to keep you from getting owned.

Many people will get mad at me for doing it.. But the noobs must learn somehow.

Lesson #1 - ALWAYS turn in the direction your opponent is when trying to head on him, if he turns in the last second you get mushed by an angle hit.

Lesson #2 - If you are a good blocker, you can try head oning someone without holding any buttons except the swoop key, if you get less misses than your opponent you get a combo hit on him (yeah, as in a secret combo hit, but you cant see the arrows. Only the damage is about the same.)

Lesson #3 - Never EVER do spirit bombs unless every enemy is busy with someone else. If you start a big one you will leave yourself very vulnerable to advanced melee.

Lesson #4 - If a melee player is getting annoying, charge a big beam like gallitgun or kamehameha (not final flash) and fire it to the ground while he is swooping towards you, remember to hold space as you fire the beam or you will blow up with him. It doesnt matter if it's fully charged or not if he's about to hit you, just get the heck away from him.

Lesson #5 - If someone combos you, try to block everything as fast as you can. A combo can be very devastating, and only needs one hit to land.

Lesson #6 - Don't stop moving when you are in a battle, only when away from your opponent and only charge when you actually stop moving.

Lesson #7 - If you can, learn chain swooping. It will make you a lot faster and will most likely help you escape from tricky enemies.

Well, those are my lessons for today. Feel free to add some =D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although your intentions are good. If everyone followed this, it would severly limit peoples style of fighting. I say find your own style. Improvise on what your going to do next or w.e

But here are some addons.

-If your Trunks. If you knock them back once or even twice instead of a generic beam or ki blast use the burning attack to blind them.

-If your goku, if you can't seem to hit them, or they can't seem to hit you, get out of swoop and fall, and charge a small kame torpedo and fire it at them. Works great if they are swooping after you as well.

-If your frieza after a basic melee hit or 2 use the finger lazer if you think your aim is good

-If you are fighting and you cant hit him stop swooping and block his hit if its basic melee, then quickly advance melee him or basic melee him.

- Or if you fall after swooping and they chase after you you can swoop quickly and side hit them.

-Use turbo

-Use chain swooping

-use block (its better then getting hit blocking only takes 1 hp away, and in adv. melee it takes no hp away)

-Use your head, Improvise.

Best answers
try rebinding the teleport button to an easy to reach button like left Ctrl and remember to love that button.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And one little thing, NEVER block against trunks, it will be the death of you.

Best answers
Ya because he will cut you up with hes sword but how do you do those powerful combos?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, only way I can tell you how is head-ons, if you get less misses than your enemy you make a combo. For some strange reason, they won't let us tell people combos here.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah the reason was told long ago

i forgot who said it but he said it was because they wanted peuple to do more advanced melee so they can figure out the combos so its more or less only for practice reasons ;)

ONTOPIC:

- If you can get a fully charged SB and you are just below the ceeling and someone is swooping at you. Seemply press the fly button and shoot the SB into the ceeling. If done correctly you should get out of it whit no or minimal damage while the attacker will be blown to smithereens :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom