A few decent ideas

Best answers
I was just playing and I kind of think the throw is just lame. I mean you grab em and theres really nothing they can do, granted it does take alot of energy and no im not saying its overpowered, I just wish there would be alittle more interaction than holding in the left mouse button, why not make it so like the thrower inputs 6 keys and the thrown tries to match it, just like the melee.

Also what about like a quick key that fires a fully charged ki beam or bomb that costs like half the persons energy, it would make it alot more like the show.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in the new esf esfb1.3 there will not be any more arrwose and it will be much easyer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
well in the new esf esfb1.3 there will not be any more arrwose and it will be much easyer
Where did you come across that information? Your imagination doesn't count.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:

WHAAAAAAAA. If they make it easier to play than it is now than i stop >.>

1.1 was fun cause it was hard to play. This version is fun cause of the all way swoop and some wild combos you can do with advenced melee and simple melee.

But if it gets any easier than i see it as a game for 6 year olds >.>

Point the harder the game the funner when you learn it.

@Pain You can warn me now ^^

For what? - Pain

EDIT: Dunno im in a bad mood :s

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehh No one has said anything about no arrows, I would like to know where you get your information.

Best answers
also, this would take more time but what if while the person was throwing them the thrown character would have flailing animations trying to break free, so like youd be dodging their hits while spinning them around. Prolly be too hard to do but in my imagination it looks sweet.

The only thing I don't really like with the arrows in esf is it really ruins teamplay(imo) when as soon as someone engages someone else you can only pretty much stand there, or the other person has absolutely no chance as your charging up a beam so as soon as the melee is over their gonna get a face full of energy, I wish there was a more fluid way to impliment combat.

nge

Best answers
Also, the ESF team sold out. They replaced the said missing arrows with a new "taste test" mode, in which case the player drinks from a cup and has to decide if it's pepsi or coke. The player who guesses right first is safe and the one who is wrong is attacked by a giant duracell battery, in which the said charecter yells in horror, "Oh noes! It's the copper top that doesn't stop!" Afterwords, should the player survive the assault (and battery, what a clever pun!), they can retaliate by either going back into the "taste test" or flying down to the nearest McDonalds restaraunt, and recharge and attempt to hit with the fearsome "burger beam." They'll comment on how affordable the burgers are, and they can make the attack so powerful because they can purchase so many at such a reasonable price. Should the opponent not manage to dodge the attack, they are forced into a speed penelty should they survive. The only way to stop that is to go down to a weight watchers and burn off the extra calories. While there, they'll comment on how "The program is so easy, anyone could do it, but it really works!" along with some plug about how affordable it is. Also, Goku has been replaced with Ronald McDonald and Vegeta the coke polar bear. Finnally, they replaced the loading bar with old spice commercials, and in game any landform that was origionally green is replaced by Tide billboards, and anything normally brown is replaced by a message on white saying "Nintendon't. Get an Xbox 360 today!"

Well, this is last I heard anyways.

nge

Best answers
I'm undecided on the throw option right now. Personally I feel the best way to stop a throw is to have blocked the advanced melee and stopped the attack alltogether.

I'm against the full charge instant attack. Even at half a ki bar, even if it were more, it's far too lethal. Take the time to charge one while they're recovering from a ground hit, then hit them with a second full-instant, and you're looking at a very dead person.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nah, just make it possible to actually get out of a throw, then ill be happy lol. Throws can still be used in a teamwork sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can get out of a throw, hope the thrower has less ki then you and you have, then you can easily win is you hold down mouse button one.

Throws can be lethal in team play, throw the guy against his team mate or throw him against your team mate the your friend simple melee's him into death.

All your ideas are weird, I don't know what to say about them.

Best answers
I don't see whats so wierd about them, like you just said throws can have a big impact in a battle, so why not even it up alittle bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom