A few bugs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

-Ginyu's buddy fires a generic beam instead of a generic ball (which as you can see in a pick I fired a generic ball and the buddy fired a beam instead of a ball).

-Spawn bug in roshi, I assume this is due to the map only having one spawn point. If other players are spawning at same/similar times they are killed.

-Ginyu's buddy can fire a beam and recharge during the timeframe of the beam.

-Players can get stuck in the roshi map's skybox.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the spawn point in esf_roshi, it happens at every map at me...:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
- When you get hit down into the water, you stuck on the top of the water withouth getting automaticly respawned.

- After you got hit by a melee hit and you dont do anything you cant do anything after respawn, only after you have moved your mouse abit.

-When you shoot in rosat at the yellow top of the building with a strong beam, the yellow thing dissapears but is still kinda there, just invisible

-when you shoot at the floor of rosat with a strong beam/ball the floor gets dark and afterwards after you hit the floor again with the player, it gets back to normal.

-frieza disc causes crashing as the disc of krillin, when you hit a body, the server crashes.

-no hitlimits are there, causes melee spamm

-after charging boost and not using it (just keep it like standing turbo) you are not able to block or do anything else.

-respawn after hits are rarly comming or never, its like you fall around the whole map.

-the bottom of the water is like a real floor instead of swimming in it ,you walk (was also in 1.2 )

-crashings are coming after you got 3 bots ingame

-when your are ginyu and you use your buddy, just shoot a generic beam ball and the buddy will shoot a beam, right after it look at the beam head so a white box pops out and charge another generic beam, keep charging because since your charged the other ball, you cant control the beam of the buddy

i have screenshots, but to lazy to host em up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom