A fail wedding proposal

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[video=youtube;QIG6cqDlnFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIG6cqDlnFQ[/video] Some guy tries to ask her girlfriend if she will marry him. But he embarrassed her out of everyone inside of the mall. So she wack'd him with a guitar and fell.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Among plenty of other perfectly legit reasons, this is also another reason why I'm never marrying.

Ouch...

I hope it's true that this is some commercial. Because, just ouch.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd never do that myself. It's kind of assholish to put someone on the spot in front of hundreds of people like that.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd never do that myself. It's kind of assholish to put someone on the spot in front of hundreds of people like that.

Agreed. First a romantic dinner, an evening stroll under the stars, and when the time is right, pop the question.

Its supposed to be special for the 2 involved, not hundreds of bystanders.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I agree, however, it's obvious that he had very good intentions. Perhaps the delivery of those intentions weren't so great, though.... :|

Best answers
I almost feel bad for that poor guy that was just so depressing and funny because of the fact he was speechless. i feel like a punk for laughing.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, however, it's obvious that he had very good intentions. Perhaps the delivery of those intentions weren't so great, though.... :|
Proposing to a girl just 3 months since you met her is not that indicated imo. I believe that was the ukulele head smack for.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Agreed. First a romantic dinner, an evening stroll under the stars, and when the time is right, pop the question.

Its supposed to be special for the 2 involved, not hundreds of bystanders.
is this before or after you get laughed at for saying stuff like "evening stroll under the stars"

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well maybe he wants to propose sometime in the winter. Then he'll keep on strolling until the sun sets and stars start being visible.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is this before or after you get laughed at for saying stuff like "evening stroll under the stars"
Whelp over here you can pretty much see the stars as long as you go just out of the city. Then again i guess it depends on who you are proposing to. Some chicks dig that, some dont.

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's fake, it's made for chocolate advertisment.

[video=youtube;WDWCbYevSbI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDWCbYevSbI&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL6A40AB04892E2A1F[/video]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah i saw it afterwards on RWJ's youtube channel. Pretty cool anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom