A Esf Version of the cell games

Best answers
JOY...okay 2 Quick questions

A) There might be a problem with saturday...i bleeive i have work till 3 PM which means 8PM for you if you live in the UK. I just got a new job and they told me this today and i sorta flipped since i am only supposed to work from 6am to 2 pm. Anyway

B) What server is this going to be on

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) if theyre in the UK how are you gonna fight?

2) did you already fill in all the positions? if not id be happy to get in on this.

Best answers
I have been fighting in european servers for awhile....I can handle myself fairly well

Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
1) if theyre in the UK how are you gonna fight?

2) did you already fill in all the positions? if not id be happy to get in on this.
all positions are filled at the moment but if not everyone turns up we will need replacements so if your spectating you will be able to join in.

it doesnt matter if i live in the uk because im nearly on 24/7 i sleep a bit in the day (well most of it) then am awake all night so thats no problem

we will need a very good none laggin server and as most people are american it will be best to have it there. so im gunna leave making the server up to one of you guys :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg can i request something???? someone record a demo of this and post it later for all of us to watch =)

Best answers
thats what we was hoping for :) the spectaters to record demos or movies from different angles, and if they do movies they can edit them to make them look good.

Best answers
problem is we have a 5 hour time difference...i get out of work at 4..that would mean it is 9 for you :-\

Best answers
well even if we didnt start the game until 6pm your time it would be 11pm here. i would still be online so it dont really matter :)

just pick a time your end and we will go from there

Best answers
ok everyone the games are starting soon so everyone get ready. Saru is it ok for you to make the server as you said it would be the best option?.

everyone involved post here now so i know whos here and still participating. if your not here thn i will have to give your position up to more willing people :).

everyone has till 10pm dst. 5pm american time.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to spec this. Also, if someone fails to come, I can take their place.

Best answers
sure you can im fairly certain there will be some spaces...i doubt a few people will turn up lol.

also is anyone still going to make a movie? or demos for the people that cant be there and wish to see what happened?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultimate165 said:
ok everyone the games are starting soon so everyone get ready. Saru is it ok for you to make the server as you said it would be the best option?.

everyone involved post here now so i know whos here and still participating. if your not here thn i will have to give your position up to more willing people :).

everyone has till 10pm dst. 5pm american time.
10 pm dst??? 5 pm american?? please be more specific, 5pm doesnt describe all of america, some parts of america has pacific standard time, central standard time, eastern standard time

Best answers
>_> well i dont know everyones location so im just stating a couple of them. but lets just say 10pm english time. and depending on where u live just change the hours back etc etc etc.

Best answers
right everyone im going for a bit be back in an hour or so ready for the games. cya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope to be there watching this :).

Also, please don't double post.

Best answers
I am home...i am home...let us do this.....the sub esf server is a good us dedicated but we will see what is going on...i hope you get this

Best answers
Sorry for double posting but it is to get poeples attention....

ESF-WORLD SERVER 2 Is going to hold the cell games...All that had joined up, join the server ESF-WORLD Server 2 Thank you

Best answers
Can someone post a few pictures or atleast tell the tale about how this turns out? a clash of the "pros" is always something fun to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom