A Esf Version of the cell games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You all are being played. Big time. Saru is the best ESF player.

He'll make a fool out of whoever cell is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
You all are being played. Big time. Saru is the best ESF player.

He'll make a fool out of whoever cell is.

As i said earlier, Krillin will kill cell >_>

Best answers
ok it looks like we have everybody. if anyone cannot join in for whatever reason please do say so we can give your posistion to another person.

for the time and date what do we all agree on? how does saturday sound? and i dont mind what time ill be on almost 24/7

if someone beats cell...then...well... erm...well we could always...actually i dont know. if anyone has any additional ideas for the game do post.

and as for server location. i dont think its wise for me to make the server as it lags :( so anyone who has a good connection that can hold 7 players (and some spectaters) with out causing major lag will do :)

ultimate165

Best answers
Where do you live. If it is american based then we can do it in A server Sub bought since i am an admin and he won't mind. Very good latency and it is based in central USA.

Oh and if someone beats cell early...THEY BECOME EVIL !@!@ and you have to fight them

nge

Best answers
You are such a bastard saru.

Record a demo for me man. I gotta see this.

Best answers
msn [email protected]

im in the UK. but i dont mind joining an american server :).

and th idea of who ever defeats cell becomes evil sounds ok...but how about the person who defeats cell changes his chracter to cell and the original cell changes to the guy who beat him. or something along those lines

the winner is the guy who can beat cell and stay as him the longest. meaning he can beat all 6 challengers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you actually try, Sarutobi? I want to see some one-combo kills.

Is this a one-life-youre-out deal, or is each match to a certain score?

Best answers
it will work something like this.

cell wll choose who he wants to fight 1st if cell wins the loser sits and watches the next fight etc etc. if cell beats all of us then he wins. however if say krillin beats cell he will become cell then the original cell will become krillen. then the new cell has to try and kill everyone 1 by 1. this proccess keeps repeating until cell manages to kill all 6 people in a row.

i explained tht the best i could...hope it helps.

Best answers
I call krillin and First to go :)

but i need msn DAMN

Best answers
note: this thread has nothing to do with the other thread. this game will still take place on saturday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe we should name the thread "A Esf Version of the Krillin games".

Anyway, i wont give up without a fight >_<. Fear meh.

Best answers
hehe. well if saru beats cell he then becomes cell which means he will have to fight all 6 of us 1 by 1 :p. we may get lucky

Best answers
actually if you ask pain and magus...i did a 6v1 the other night with them and a few other somewhat good players....final score for me was 22-10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultimate165 said:
note: this thread has nothing to do with the other thread. this game will still take place on saturday.
Are spectators allowed? I want to watch this :laff:.

Sarutobi Sensei said:
actually if you ask pain and magus...i did a 6v1 the other night with them and a few other somewhat good players....final score for me was 22-10
Not to get off-topic but yea. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. He took on 6 above average players at the same time and destroyed us. It was horrible!! We never stood a chance. In the end though, Magus got his Saru-Cookie :).

SouNion said:
stoere jongen
Please use English when posting on these forums.

Best answers
Pain said:
Are spectators allowed? I want to watch this :laff:.
of corse :D. and after the games if saru wipes us out all spectaters can join in to help take him on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom