A Esf Version of the cell games

Best answers
anyone up for it? 1 pro guy can be cell and the rest of us be the good guys. then each of us take a pop at cell 1 by 1. sensu beans are allowed so that it dont make it to unfair for cell.

so post here if your interested and which character you will like to be. only 7 people can join. after we have all 7 we can pick a time and date.

cell: Smeg

goku: Jakut
gohan: ultimate165
picollo: ineedhelp
vegeta: Martimus
krillen: Sarutobi Sensei
Trunks: Jace

the person who chooses cell must be fairly good at the game. and he gets to choose which oppenents he faces in whatever order.

and maybe if someone has a good comp the can take some recordings and make an esf movie :).

looking forward to hear from people.

ultimate165

Best answers
I could be celll.....i never played as him before >.>

Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
I could be celll.....i never played as him before >.>
it doesnt matter if you havent played as him before...al that matters is if you can play the game proply... in other words your not a noob who dont know how to melee etc ;)

Jakut said:
YAY BROLLY IN THE CELL GAMES!! Always wondered how the fight would go if Brolly was there :D

lol oook sounds a bit odd seeing as he isnt in the game... but i think hes gonna use a brolly model :p but i dont think anyone else can see it lol.

but brolly is a no no.

anyway we now have 4 people. well as soon as sarutobi replys and is sure he want to be cell

Kama do u wanna choose some1 else?

Best answers
I'll go with krillin, i'm not that good so ill be taken out the quickest...so let me fight first

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
I'll go with krillin, i'm not that good so ill be taken out the quickest...so let me fight first
Good thinking.

So what happens if somebody beats Cell?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't worry I will go Cell, so you wont be able to beat me :p

Best answers
I can be cell o_O or trunks i am with both good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom