A day at the fights

Best answers
Ok i am working on my writing skills so ive started this new thing....so i need ya peoples help

please send me anybody from any type of TV show, Video Game, or whatever. That you would like to see fight

then send me where you got them from

then sen me a brief description of who it is, and some of there special attacks and regular attacks

Ill either post em on this forum or send em to everyone who sent in and thanks :D

oh yeah and send it to me via e-mail and add a sendable e-mail so i can send stuff to ya guys

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's start over shall we. ;/

IF this thread gets spam bombed again I'll give 99% of a certain members post count to another certain members post count . . . right before I ban them for two weeks. :S

Yes you both have an official warning.

Just to clarify:

PepSpank wishes to improve his creative writing skills. To that end he want's suggestions for participants in a one on one battle. He would like their special attacks and normal attacks if possible.

I suggest the Guyver (doesn't matter which) versus Baoh.

Guyver:
  1. Armor: The guyver is a suit of armor that bonds with a host. The unit is self contained and doesn't need to breath, nor does the host while it's active. The armor is retarded strong, giving protection from everything that is not in the guyvers leauge.
  2. Super Strength & Speed: Adjusts to opponents strength
  3. Regeneration: If even one cell survives the control metal can regrow the host and guyver armor.
  4. Laser: from a jewel in the forehead
  5. Sonic Attack: from faceplate
  6. Vibro-swords: cut through nearly anything
  7. Control Metal (weakspot): controls the guyver even if the host is dead or maimed
  8. Pressure Cannon: Gravity weapon, very nasty
  9. Mega Smasher: Beam Cannon in chest can disintigrate almost anything, not unlike a gundam beam weapon.
    [/list=1]

Baoh:
    1. Transformation of Armorment Phenomonon: Super Strength and Speed, immunity to energy attacks it has survived, regeneration, and an acidic touch. The Baoh can be killed if the parasitic worm that causes the mutations is removed from the head and burned alive.
    2. Stinger Bees Phenomonon: Hair hardens can be fired like flechette rounds
    3. I forget what this one is called, but the Baoh can make razor sharp blades as well, enhanced by his acidic touch
    4. Break Thunder Phenomonon: Generates electric current, up to the strength of high tension lines.
      [/list=1]

Best answers
sorry pepspank that we turned this into a flamefest
but i have a idea:

Dudeman666:
special: super hair twirl attack, ultra super power mega punch, rake attack
normal: punch, kick, chop, headbutt (wich is softenend by his hair)
about: Dudeman666 cam from another planet with a simple dream...kill all humans and dogs (i hate them so much!!)

VS

Dudeman:
special: sand throwing, ultra super power mega book throwing, tv throwing
normal: pencil throwing, hand throwing, foot throwing, leg throwing, car throwing
about: accepted Dudemans 666 challange

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dudeman666:
special: super hair twirl attack,

hahahahahahahahaha lmao rofl hahahahahahahahaahahhaha

Best answers
Dudeman666 Vs. Dudeman

Dudeman666 steps into the ring and stretches out, looking about the ring. Then steped up Dudeman.

They both almost looked the same...EXCEPT DIFFERENT (lol). The bell sounds and Dudeman starts with the first strike. Dudeman threw a bag of sand in Dudeman666's eyes. Dudeman666 started staggering around, holding his eyes.

Dudeman laughed and punched him in the stomach, uppercuted him, then axe hammered him to the ground.

Dudeman666 regained his vision and stood to his feet. he shook off the beat up feeling and used his hair twirl attack, wich didnt do anything except get hair in Dudemans mouth. Dudeman666 got tired of this fight sucking so he grabbed Dudeman by the throat and threw him out of the ring, then steped out himself and tossed him out the door.

They were now fighting on the streets. Dudeman was getting the **** beat out of him left and right with various attacks by Dudeman666. It went on for about an hour when he started getting tired, and dudeman was barely consious.

Dudeman666 stoped his onslaught of attacks to take a much needed break.
He turned his back and it was Dudemans chance. Dudeman picked up a car and used his car throwing attack crushing Dudeman666 then blowing him up on impact. Dudeman then fell unconcious but he won the fight

(give me sucky attacks get a sucky storie)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Noooo.

I cleaned out the old thread because people like you flamed and spammed it to death. I see now that we have to go back to gestapo mode.

Enjoy your:

:warning:warning for circumventing the swear filter:warning:
:warning:warning for Spam:warning:

Do it again and it's two weeks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
because people like you flamed
noo i think u will think it was people like me and lido_o sorry i will not do it again

Tepus humps cucs leg

im sorrrry:cry:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
IF this thread gets spam bombed again I'll give 99% of a certain members post count to another certain members post count . . . right before I ban them for two weeks. :S

Yes you both have an official warning.
Yeah but I addressed you already . . . get out of this thread ;/

Best answers
i didnt i gave him an idea of God Vs Evil or in over word God vs the Devil no flaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom