a couple of suggestions...

Best answers
1) There's a way to take screenshots some how I think...but what if you could record a movie in AVI format? Like just set a new button to the "avi menu" (like "=" brigns up the bot menu) and u start recording from your point of view and you just go back to it to stop the recording.

2) This sounds a tad firmilar to me, but ill say it neway...When I charge up a kamehameha and it reachs its full bar...It cant go ne further...So I think every unique beam/blast attack should have 3 levels to it. You charge the first bar, thats level 1, the snd bar is level 2, and the final one is level 3. The difference? WEll in that GBA game, Buu's furry, the level 1 kamehameha is normal, level 2 kamehameha is bigger, and the level 3 is bigger and red.

3) Black star dragon balls so you can have "fun" with ur opponents

4)Longer trails on the small ki blast like they do in budokai 3

5) The explosions now are great! But inthe show, they are dome shapped liek the ki blobs, so I think if an explosion hits near the ground, a big dome explosion forms (and perhaps other beams can make it bigger?)

6) When i saw a budokai 3 trrailer, they had a certain move when u hit a person and u teleport behind themand hit them again. Im not sayin this should be a new combo, but you should be able teleport THROUGH a person instead of into them.

7) Someone is gonna hate this..But cell really doesnt have ne unique moves, he just steals moves from others...So like Krillins spreading ki attack, he should be able to create Cell jr.s, each requrings a quarter of his pl (temporary), a quarter of his ki, and a quarter of his health. His stats return to normal after the cell jr. Dies. HE can tellthe mwich player to fight by usin the right click (like kame torpedo)

8) Gohan should start with a kamehameha and not have to waittill ssj. Asfor Masenko, its a blast instead of a beam and has a great blast radius but causes an extreme amount of ki

There's my 2 cents

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) You can find an in-game recorder <a href="http://www.fraps.com/buy.htm">here</a>

2) I like this idea a lot, like have the first bar as Normal Kamehameha, the second one as Super Kamehameha and the third as something like Father-Son Kamehameha (Gohan and Gohan only), unfortunatley the red one is 10x Kamehameha from GT so it's doubtful if it'll get in. <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835">Read...</a>

3) Again, no GT material. Also wishing for your opponent to die is cheap.

4) I don't know if anyone would notice, at the moment I think they're fine as they are.

5) The explosions you described are the v1.1 explosions that have been replaced, you can redownload the old ones <a href="http://www.esf-world.de/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=20832">here.</a>

6) It's been suggested before, I have no idea what the outcome was. :p

7) Cell may be just a collaboration of moves, but they're good moves and he has so many of them. If he did get the ability to create Cell Jr's it would have to be his Perfect Form trans. Would it work as a bot, or just a single-shot thing like the kame torpedo?

8) Gohan didn't learn the Kamehameha until he went Super Saiyan with Goku in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (in the series). It's a good trans move for him. Also Masenko was used as both a blast and a beam, so some sort of beam/ball setup like the generic beam has would be good.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correction on (8). Gohan learned the kamehameha in the saiyan saga. He used it against Vegeta. A lot.

Best answers
Correction on (8). Gohan learned the kamehameha in the saiyan saga. He used it against Vegeta. A lot
that was masenko..
you can see that by his arm position and the beam color

wrong translation is why he said kamehameha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was just about to say that, Shay beat me to it. :( Pioneer made a lot of mistakes in the Saiyan Saga, FUNimation took over.

As for the Cell Jr's, I had a few ideas;
-I think it would be good to have them like the Kame Torpedoes, however if they miss they don't keep going and explode, they loop around and try again and again until they're destroyed.
-They act as bots and can only do whatever attack Cell has selected at the time, so if he's charging a Kamehameha, they do too. If he has melee selected they do melee.
-They should have the stats linked to Cell's stats, 1/10th of whatever he has at the time of creation, and just one life.
-And when you charge the bar it can have set points to increase the number of Jr's created, so half the bar is five, and the full bar is ten etc, but uses 99% of ki and life (seeing as he's expending parts of himself to create the Jr's)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually that was the kamehameha he just didnt know how to use it right i think he got mixed up with the masenko ha piccolo taught him and the kamehameha

Best answers
Ravendust said:
1) You can find an in-game recorder <a href="http://www.fraps.com/buy.htm">here</a>

2) I like this idea a lot, like have the first bar as Normal Kamehameha, the second one as Super Kamehameha and the third as something like Father-Son Kamehameha (Gohan and Gohan only), unfortunatley the red one is 10x Kamehameha from GT so it's doubtful if it'll get in. <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=3835">Read...</a>

5) The explosions you described are the v1.1 explosions that have been replaced, you can redownload the old ones <a href="http://www.esf-world.de/main.php?content=fileinfo&file_id=20832">here.</a>
Hey thansk for the link, but where do I save it at? and as for thekamehameha thing, technixally it aint a gt thing cuz it was in the game called BUU's fury so i guess that cheats its way out

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
actually that was the kamehameha he just didnt know how to use it right i think he got mixed up with the masenko ha piccolo taught him and the kamehameha

Are you kidding me? The other guy was absolutely correct. It was just a mistake pioneer made when dubbing the episode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey thansk for the link, but where do I save it at?
Save it anywhere on the hard drive, run it, and then just open up a game and start playing, when you close the game, go back into it (it should still be running) and save it to a location as an AVI. You can't record much with the trial version though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you kidding me? The other guy was absolutely correct. It was just a mistake pioneer made when dubbing the episode

really i only thought it was because gohan was fighting as like a nine year old child at the time...

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Save it anywhere on the hard drive, run it, and then just open up a game and start playing, when you close the game, go back into it (it should still be running) and save it to a location as an AVI. You can't record much with the trial version though.
o no i ment the explosion thing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Use <a href="http://www.rarlab.com">WinRAR</a> to unpack the file, then;

put explosion.wrl into half-life/esf/models
put everything ELSE into half-life/esf/sprites

Best answers
Cool, cept i needed to into SteamAPPS instead...thanks, now i can be ss3 and have big explosions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom