a Chinese esf player's wish

Best answers
esforces,
I'm a Chinese player.I hope esf1.3 or 1.4 can support show in Chinese like CS1.6,because lots of Chinese player can read English hardly,and we can't change it to Chinese.
I can write English little,only can say these.
Hope this request can be realized.
Thanks!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ENGLISH: (to make the ESF people happy)
Ok, I am using a English to simplified Chineese translation on google. Please understand that the following might seem incorrect.

What do you mean by support the show? Do you mean that create a Chineese voice translations?
If that is what you want, get a few people toghter to create a language pack for ESF and then release it on thiese boards. If you have any questions about what the people are saing, please feel free to ask any members on this board for information.

By the way, post on thiese boards in english to make the ESF people happy. And welcome to this community

SIMPLIFIED CHINEESE: (to make millionart a bit happier)
好, 我正在使用英语对被简化的中国翻译在google 。请 了解以下威力好似不确切的。你意味什么支持这个展示? 你意味创 造中国人声音翻译? 如果那是什么你要, 使几个朋友帮助创造语言 叠板为欧洲社会基金和然后发布它在这些论坛。如果你有任何问题 关于什么人民做着, 请感到自由要求所有成员在这个委员会信息。 顺便说一句, 岗位在这些委员会用英语使欧洲社会基金人民愉快。 并且欢迎到这个社区

(the reason why they appear as ? mark sand/or blocks is because they are in a diffrent language)

Best answers
Thank u for your reply.
I hope it can support show simplified Chineese character.
Voice is not very important for us.

Best answers
Don't close this thread again please!
I realy like this MOD and hope all of chinese people can play it easy!

Best answers
CS 1.6 had supported show simplified Chineese character.
We hope esf 1.3 can support too.
Thanks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well anyone that is skilled in chinese could probably right it out i think. Might also be an idea to find someone to create chinese esf sounds from the chinese dbz series

Best answers
the files that are easy changed are the character information in the classes folder.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol, umm, yea, why not creating the whole translation pack for every language that exists o0

Sry, I don't like the idea since that would just longer the waiting for 1.3 .

By teh way, if this would grow in "Operation Chinese", so its similar to "Operation Tien", yea, I wouldn't mind since that would not take care of teams resources

Best answers
Im sure a language pack isn't that hard along with the Japanese sounds. The Japanese sounds are an option to install anyway and im sure there's stuff on esfworld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom