• Auron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sephiroth

• Draw

• Total voters
Best answers
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://members.lycos.co.uk/rebirah/cs_chick5.msz">
</object>

I decided to start tying to make humans, so I went to the cs girl tutorial and read through it. I finally got the hang of it, so I started modeling it myself. Here's what I got so far, I think I may make it into a dbz chick, or some anime, but i dunno yet. Yall decide for me :)

I havent uploaded it yet

EDIT: now uploaded

And I know about the ling going the the body, I just duplicated it to put on here, I'll fix it before its done..

Best answers
Arms too long, and the breasts are too.. too.. umm.. 'stuck out?'

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, it looks like an invisible man is grabbing her breasts! Pulling 'em out!

Best answers
:/ Fine!!! Fine!! i'll make them smaller.. Theres gonne be a shirt over them enyways :/

Best answers
Well that just ruined everyone's day who wanted a naked model :scared: .

Best answers
Arms are a bit too long, and the breasts need to be more realistic.

.. c'mon now, don't tell me you don't know what boobs look like? =P

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
necro0 said:
Well that just ruined everyone's day who wanted a naked model :scared: .
spam spam spam >.<
Add something constructive next time.

Best answers
get a few pictures from an anatomy index. study the art of tittie making... go grab some or something, see how they feel, and look, cuz looks like she's in space... she needs SOME gravity

Best answers
Omg.. are yall obsesed with the tits? there is gonna be a shirt over them! you wont even notice them!!(I hope) o_O I workin on them..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whether or not a shirt is on them won't change the fact they do stick out too much. Do check out an anatomy book for more realisim.

The arms look like they might be too long, but we'll have to see the complete body first.

Other than that, I think it's going good right now

Best answers
S-Bolt-- or whatever his name is made an amazing female base model, but abandoned it and the thread because of sexest comments.:(:cry: I don't feel like getting the link here right now, but if you search for it, you'll find it. You should use that as a reference. It should help you a lot...too bad I can't model..:p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arms are too freaking long the boobs do stick out too much even though I seen women have those kind of boobs even the hoottt ones ^^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, They look like water balloons or something.

Arms are a bit long too.

Keep at it though man, you'll get it.

Best answers
Updated it, I will fix the legs and connect the rest of the back. I will fix the boobs later because the rest of the model is more important

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The immature antics of the modeling forum have to stop, from flaming to sexism. Keep in mind that women do attend this forum and blatant sexist comments will henceforth be dealt with through automatic warnings. Let's keep the forums clean for everyone.

Best answers
I fixed the legs, but I need to fix the private. Its all pointy and sticks out, but I dont know how to do that :/ I also messed the back up.. I cant connect it without it looking bad :/

Best answers
Hey can you post an updated pic that isnt milkshape or something? Because I can't see it right now. Continue working, and on the 1st link I gave you S-Bolt-- said he used a tutorial to do that base model. Maybe that tutorial could help you out. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom