Best answers
nice but you only changed the moves from a dmz model. Maybe the dmz model is yours.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't even change the animations. He just downloaded it off of Red Saiyan, put it on his webspace & posted it on the forums.

Best answers
Right

i load it from redsayan but the skin is great a good modler can make a model for esf
with animation .....!

Best answers
ya it dont work i extracted to esf folder but i think cell might of changed but im not sure what now

Best answers
sorry for double posting but ur model sucks dude its to DAMN big first off when u try to attack with the disc u miss if u really suck 2nd if u attack with a lazer u will miss if u aim for the head 3rd buu can hardly turn him into chocalete and 4th I CANT SEE OVER HIS BIG ASS HEAD I WANT THE CELL MODEL BACK!!

Best answers
it's not his model smartie, he did't do nothing except d/l it and putting it on his webspace, he prolly didn't even change the animations

Best answers
Originally posted by evilsnc
sorry for double posting but ur model sucks dude its to DAMN big first off when u try to attack with the disc u miss if u really suck 2nd if u attack with a lazer u will miss if u aim for the head 3rd buu can hardly turn him into chocalete and 4th I CANT SEE OVER HIS BIG ASS HEAD I WANT THE CELL MODEL BACK!!
Relax didn't you make a backup of cell? If not add me to AIM and i'll send you the original, sn is Counter Raider

Best answers
lol hello

It wont work i know!!!!!!!!!
its a old dmz model but a good modler can make it works for esf !

Best answers
honestly they might aswell start again, the skins are poor and some are even just parts of images and the model isnt that great, its too bulky and boxy... I Wouldnt even bother

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom