A BIIIIG QUESTION!

Best answers
ok ive been playing this game since it first came out for beta i'll admit im not the best out there or even close to it. i dont play all that often and i only check the message boards like once every 2 weeks but this is really starting to bug me.

why the hell do you idiots keep *****ing and complaining about the same god damn thing over and over? i mean god every time i check the boards i always see almost 3 all of these on the first page

__________ is too weak/strong!
Goku is overpowered!
Numerous Melee and Beam user bashing
Piccolo's special beam cannon should/nt be attached

why the hell dont you people get a life? i mean god yes we all know goku's kamehameha is overpowered compared to other beams. no we dont care what you think about piccolo's beam cannon why the hell do you people need to keep making threads about it?

Best answers
whining newbs will always whine when they get owned and making a topic here wont stop them in any way ... good thing the mods keep these topics in order :)

my 2 cents

Best answers
well the thing is that they arent the same people doing it over and over its just new people doing it and doing it. its anoying but yeah cant really do much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's quite ironic that you are doing what you hate don't you think?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah this is an ironic thread, it should be closed soon.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with most of the stuff said in this thread.

1.) There have been more than enough whiner threads. People bring it up because they want sympathy so that they don't feel so bad about being beaten by certain characters or attacks. Often times they find it.

2.) There have been too many of THIS KIND OF THREAD. We understand that it's stupid, but that doesn't mean we have to keep hearing it. Obviously the community rejects your opinion and makes it obvious by continuing to create those threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom