A Bad Question...

Best answers
I know this is not the best question to ask, but I was wondering how good can I possibly be with a 800Mhz, 128ram, crap gfx card comp? I just want to know if its just me, because I get 9-18 fps at times and it gets jittery and hard to actually play. I'm not saying I'd become a player with 100-0 frag ratios in one day training, but I'd like to know if its even worth playing with such bad fps. At times it seems like I know what I want to do, but my comp is holding me back, and its pretty frustrating. :( :) :p

Thx

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you currently playing on the lowest possible graphics settings?

Best answers
DragonDude said:
Are you currently playing on the lowest possible graphics settings?

Yes the most I can get from the FPS tweak thread, and in game options..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you've exhausted your resources, then you've done all you can do.

Of course you don't have to stop playing, you're just going to have to adapt to what the computer can and can't handle. Play on simple maps, and give ESF as much of your system's memory as you can (close stuff running in the background).

Look on the bright side, the first computer I played ESF on was much worse off than the one you're using. 500mghz, 128MB RAM, 32MB integrated video, and 56k. It's possible, but don't expect smooth framerates and stunning effects.

Best answers
my bro's got a 800mhz comp and hes still able to run esf at smooth framerates with low settings although i think he's got a tnt 2 32mb agp 2x card or something, old stuff but does that job lol..but i think you reall should save up and get yourself a new comp, that would be the best thing to do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom