A Attack for gohan

Best answers
Well last week i was watching DBZ when Gohan first goes SSj2
this is when he was fighting the Cell Jr's and he used one of these attacks it was weird he spread his arms and legs out and yelled and beams of light went everwhere and hit the cell jr's.
and another time when he used somekind of KiWave and pushed all the cell jr's away. i was just thinking it would be kind of cool to add this attack to Gohan or maybe all Chars

Best answers
I like that idea and your opponent coulden't see this comming because it is invisible.

Best answers
yup but the beam one that gohan used it was whitish yellow and hit all the Cell Jr's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was only his energy. He was so strong that he pushed them with nothing but his energy. Everyone can do it you just have to be very strong.

Best answers
thats what i said but Gohan Used that engry and made it in to small beams that hit the Cell Jr's

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you are suggesting a homing attack that hits everyone on the server? Scattershot is powerful enough and we don't need more homing attacks yet. Maybe later on if there was some way of balancing it.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i think he meens like the evm thing were you hold charge and turbo and ppl get blown back am i right???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.... Sonic's right. That's too good even if krillin had it he would own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We (the developerteam) knows the attack ... so maybe if we've too much time left ;)

Kiwave: ne need to push someone away ... use B1.1 melee and done

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the homing lasers but they'd have to be relativley weak or; several beams + homing + powerful = unbalanced, kinda like the strafing beam attack from Zone of Enders.

As for the ki shockwave thing, I dunno about it because if you're swooping at someone and they keep knocking you back with this shockwave before you reach them (providing its a 360 degree attack) then initializing melee could become a lot harder, unless you gave the shockwave a moderate ki cost to discourage its spam factor.

Best answers
but it wasnt that powerful all if did was stun the cell jr's and only like a couple beams hit

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look at it this way. It was used when gohan went ssj2 so maybe he will have it in a future release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom