Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Pretty sweet man, I love it.

Although I was about to comment on the artwork of the thread title.. =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats just wierd. i dont like it. it looks like it shows the deluted mind of a twisted mother.[obvious come your poem] i like you others better.

Best answers
Eww... She's rotting! Nice photo editing :)... Atleast I thnk it's photo editing.

BTW...

neoboy448: Can you fix your damn sig's html. Very annoying having my text turn blue. Please learn how to CLOSE html.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Morpherex said:
Eww... She's rotting! Nice photo editing :)... Atleast I thnk it's photo editing.

BTW...

neoboy448: Can you fix your damn sig's html. Very annoying having my text turn blue. Please learn how to CLOSE html.
<p>is that all you do is complain i saw in your last 3 posts all you did is complain.
<p>like it doesnt look right, i dont like it, "Theres no way that took 5 hours... I could wip that up in 2 minutes...
'and out of nowhere you complain BECAUSE YOUR TEXT IS BLUE, come on!! move on, its gonna be all right your text is only going to be blue in this topic.[boo hoo]

Best answers
neoboy448 said:
<p>is that all you do is complain i saw in your last 3 posts all you did is complain. like it doesnt look right, i dont like it, and out of nowhere you complain BECAUSE YOUR TEXT IS BLUE, come on!! move on, its gonna be all right your text is only going to be blue in this topic.[boo hoo]
I'm sorry for speaking the truth. Now quit your complaining.

Atleast my posts were on-topic and truthful. I wasn't complaining about the pics either, I was giving them advice. Anyway, thx for fixing it. Heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you consider saying:"BTW...

neoboy448: Can you fix your damn sig's html. Very annoying having my text turn blue. Please learn how to CLOSE html" to be on topic.

Best answers
neoboy448 said:
you consider saying:"BTW...

neoboy448: Can you fix your damn sig's html. Very annoying having my text turn blue. Please learn how to CLOSE html" to be on topic.
Quit your *****ing already. Atleast I was giving proper crits unlike you. It doesn't matter if the whole post is on topic, aslong as a portion of it is. Now shut up about this matter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf you dont have to give crits... i gave my thoughts. and so did you but im just p.o.ed cause you gotta complain about the stupied $hit.

Best answers
neoboy448 said:
wtf you dont have to give crits... i gave my thoughts. and so did you but im just p.o.ed cause you gotta complain about the stupied $hit.
First of all, you need to figure out the difference between complaining and criting. I was giving suggestions. Now will you shut the **** up already. I really hate when people start to bring it off topic like you. Your now going on my ignore list so I can't see your crap posts.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well you cant ignore me. and i just saw you started a thread on the blue texted ****. get a life, your really inmature.

Best answers
kiyoshiroku said:
well you cant ignore me. and i just saw you started a thread on the blue texted ****. get a life, your really inmature.
Wanna ****ing bet I can? Try me you idiot. Am I the only one being mature in this little conversation?

Looks like I just added you. Now quit your *****ing and jumping into subjects already delt with. I really hate how you idiots messed up this guys thread. I may have been part of it, but still.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Morpherex said:
Wanna ****ing bet I can? Try me you idiot. Am I the only one being mature in this little conversation?
<p>now that whole post was inmature ranting.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
f*ckers stop fighting...screw you guys...you to are acting like 2 little kids..
stop it..

[on topic] i like the story..
bud i dont like the pic..
some people on this planet had en hard past.with ugly and horrible stuff in it..
like ther mother had c*ncer or got wounded in a war,or ummm...um..
they got wounded while cooking or with fire works...

you know what i mean..this pic can be real hard for some people..
i like the pic and the story...bud it can give an hard reaction to others..
i hope you read this :smile:

ps. i dont want to put your pic down :smile:
keep up the work

Greetz Niracle

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice and freaky :eek:
but i dont like whats done with the lips..all the rest is great...
the stiches somehow annoy me >_<

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you seem to very active again.. you making a total new picture gallery?

it looks like this one is scaled down, or is that just me?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I read your poems and look at your picutes I get a sence that you are so full of love and joy and just want to give everyone you meet a nice big hug.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i feel so harm and fuzzy. this thread is full of love. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom