ADV Melee Suggestions for esf 1.3

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ok you can post here some suggestions to improve adv melee for esf 1.3, these are my suggestions:

1.during adv melee in the 'arrows' stage, other players seeing them fight eachother can also interupt it by swooping into the people in Adv melee and knocking them back, this can be used to save someone or just use it because of being bored, though there will be a cvar for this...

2. 'only works on esf teamplay' say if you saw ur teamate go into adv melee with a guy from a different team an he/she was getting beat up badly, then u should be able to swoop into the adv melee when its on the arrows stage and then make arrows like u usually would, this would be impossible for the opponent to escape as he would get 2 sets of arrows (1 set from each player)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Unfair. Advanced melee makes you a stationary target, unlike simple melee where you can fight multiple opponents at any one time. I'm not really a fan of "sitting duck"

2. I'm not really a fan of "unblockable" either. Your opponent should always have some sort of chance at avoiding your attack, even if it is coming from two people at once.

Best answers
I was reading the design documents and I saw that they wanted to make LMB (left mouse button) swoop. I rate that they should keep it as quick throw and make LMB+RMB swoop. It would work out perfectly.

Best answers
Ok heres a seperate idea ive been thinking on. I've watched the series alot and all and i noticed stuff like in the beggining, raditz could block both piccolos and gokus attack at the same time. Maybe, depending on pl, a character can auto block depending on how much higher their power level is, because its sorta stuipid to watch a reverted vegeta own a super saiyan three goku (i use evm) because they get an overdose of power. And during melle if your attacking you can use a new combo (like a kick punch combo or something) and then your character will bash your opponent on the head, fly backwards, and then ram them through the air, making them fly far away, and then you blast them with a strong ki blast, or something along the lines of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom