Rate my friends sigs

DMW

Best answers
He says he signed up to too many forums but none really have a sig section,so he asked me to post it here,just c&c and ill contact him about them.
: http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5558/cloudsig2aa.jpgBtw sigs were made by a different person then who made these.So i know its alot but just c&c on what you feel like.(rate them if you wish)and he wants ppl to be honest.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The blue one is deffinitly the best out of all the 5 signatures.

The other ones are a little too simple, and the Sora one is just screwed up.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The one with itachi would be better if you could read the text. And give it a more complex bg. There is such a thing as "too" simple. The blue one is by far the best. The kyuubi(good job with the spelling there) vs. sharingan one just sucks. It's too plain, the text is horrible for 3 reasons. 1. comic sans ms is a terrible font. 2. it's black, and 3. the placing for it is wrong.

I'm not even going to get into the frog boss one, that just... wow, a person with absolutely no photoshop exp could do better then that.

Sora one is too pixilated. Don't like it.

DMW

Best answers
The Sora Sig messed up when i inserted it so you guys can ignore it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they all look ****ed up apart from the Nightmare one. I say this though because the other ones are so ugly, so it makes the Nightmare one look less ugly

on a postive note, the blending of the itachi stock is nicely done

Hakujou Ketsuek

H
They look like total ****e tell your friend to quite the itachi one like everyone is hard to spell and for godds sake no more clouds ^^

Best answers
The one that is definetly best off is the blue one, even if the font is a better choice than the rest of them it dosent make it a good one though. He needs to stop using clouds so much too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom