my first sig

Best answers
ok what do ya think ive been tryin to learn photoshop how bout some c&c's (and no the model isnt skinned)

Best answers
kinda harsh dontcha think i mean im gonna make another anyway this was just to see how to do it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too big, dodgy text and an unfinished model, i also presume that the background isnt your own brush work.

2/10 sounds about right to me too,

Hakujou Ketsuek

H
yea renders no good text sucks fafont.com should get you some good ones to big and what else doesn't seem to blend in my oppion 1/10 sound good to me

Best answers
Hakujou Ketsuek said:
yea renders no good text sucks fafont.com should get you some good ones to big and what else doesn't seem to blend in my oppion 1/10 sound good to me
actually its dafont.com but anyways ill give you a like 4/10 because I don't think that you made that background or at least the brushes that made that background. That and the model isnt finished. Did you make that bg btw? If you did u mustve known how to use photoshop for a while then unless its just a brush.

Best answers
Bad font choice, not a really good background (regardless of if you made it yourself or not) and unfinished model. 2/10 for trying sounds good to me too, it's pretty unusual to get it perfect on the first try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom