imputing

Best answers
hi

umm sorry umm i need help i downloaded all kinds of models, maps, and sprites but i cant put them in the game. please help me sorry if this is a stupid quetion but this is the only place i can come for help

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Custom player models will go into esf/models/player/"class name" and replace the existing model file in that dir, if nessacary rename the file name of that custom model (example: if you had a model of gogeta that was a model replacement for the class of goku, you would rename it to goku.mdl or ssjgoku.mdl and then overwrite this file with the one currently in there).

Maps go into esf/maps, map textures go into textures, wads go into the esf folder and any map related model goes into the esf/models folder.

Sprites go into the esf/sprites folder.

Also welcome to the forums ;).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Custom player models will go into esf/models/player/"class name" and replace the existing model file in that dir, if nessacary rename the file name of that custom model (example: if you had a model of gogeta that was a model replacement for the class of goku, you would rename it to goku.mdl or ssjgoku.mdl and then overwrite this file with the one currently in there).

Maps go into esf/maps, map textures go into textures, wads go into the esf folder and any map related model goes into the esf/models folder.

Also welcome to the forums ;).
bojack who said:
u mean in the esf playlist editor
Where did you get that idea from :scared: o_O ?

Read my reply again.

Best answers
ummm?????????????? u are confusing me im sorry i dont know what to do.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry, I cannot give you any further assistance, I have given you your answer, nothing more and nothing less.

I don't know where you picked up that these have any relation to the playlist editor, as it has nothing to do with the playlist editor.

Best answers
ok where do u replace the models and map stuff. just tell me where u do this please

DMW

Best answers
he told you already dude

start from my computer then go to local disk then program files,then valve folder then go to half life then esf folder and do what he said,models go in model folders(they should be prenamed to overite)and maps go in maps and sprites in sprites.Playlist editor is for music.Read his instructions more carefully.

Best answers
thank u but i know this sounds crazy but in valve there is no esf files but there is files for sprites, maps models should i just put the downloadsor imputs there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom