9/11

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how old this is (can't be over 5 years...)
*Link Removed*
Post your opinions o_o

Best answers
I read about this a long time ago, never seen this animation though.
This subject might be a bit delicate to discuss, the whole 9/11 issue is rather complicated. I think as a personal opinion that whatever crashed on the pentagon or made it explode was never a plain at all. It might well have been a missile, but that raises the question "who did it?"
It's easy to blame Al Qaida and angry islam extremists, but I think it isnt that simple.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O never heard of it ... gues i didnt liked news befor 5 years agooooo

uhm yeh... what can i say? bored/stupid people do that... it happend and it will happend somewhere else again im 100% sure!

the world is a critical situation.... its like hate all over the world :-\ .... where is the love?

Best answers
The world has pretty much always had this hate, all kinds of war all over it, the difference is before "we" had swords and guns as much, catapults and primitive explosives, now we can have mass destruction at the touch of a button.
The only thing I fear about bombs is being close enough to it to feel it and far enough to survive it. If I'm blown to bits not only will it be a quick death but I will also not have to remember it afterwards.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, yeah I'm still quite skeptical about this >.>

Only because my father who is a Captain for United Airlines lost 2 of his friends due to 9/11

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Threads of this nature are widely open for flaming (bred out of pure patriotism). Not to mention it is in strictly bad taste to post such a thing. Please try to stray from such "hot topics" for lack of a better word in the future.

But to add to the point, people always love a good conspiracy theory that seems to fit like a glove, especially one on such a grand scale. But here's the problem with the theories. As soon as you prove them to be BS using science and what not, conspiracy theorists shout "OH RLY?! HOW CONVENIENT! CONSPIRACYYYYYYYY"

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom