8 bit theatre sig

Best answers
Name says it all. It stars fighter.

Its not ment to be complicated or anything. Just something I was doing when I was bored.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny, but the BG could use either some border brushwork or maybe even some nice scenery.

7/10

Best answers
Hwoarang said:
It's funny, but the BG could use either some border brushwork or maybe even some nice scenery.

7/10
maybe...but sometimes simplicity is better then complexity...I'll give it a go.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pretty simple....Same animation just over and over. And Maybe a little different. But the backround is plane and boring.
I thought you quit this site.

Best answers
Smurf said:
pretty simple....Same animation just over and over. And Maybe a little different. But the backround is plane and boring.
I thought you quit this site.
whats wrong with that? and yes, the background shall be changed. and I quit in the sense that I went away to try to improve so that I could come back to better response

Best answers
LMAO!

That was a good laugh :D But for a sig.. Yea simple. But who cares, its funneh :fight:

Best answers
Its very plain and simple, but even a great sig dosnt need fancy effects or alot of work. Great job made me laugh.

Best answers
Thanks everyone. And due to its popularity, there will be other sigs like it. I just enjoy making them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love it. The animation is smooth even if it's repeated frames. And i like the little "What? No swords!?" part.

Good job man ;)

Best answers
Ice Man said:
I love it. The animation is smooth even if it's repeated frames. And i like the little "What? No swords!?" part.

Good job man ;)
Thanks Ice ^^.

Oh, there were 5 different versions of fighter I made (yes, I made them, I didn't rip them from anything) for this sig, and if you want them for sigs of your own, I'll post them, as well as the Red Mage and Black Mage ones I have (well, Red Mage mostly, Black Mage I'm working on)

And to top it off, I have a new sig staring Red Mage and Fighter. It's not as funny IMO, but its slightly more original than the current fighter one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom