Piccolo Render

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You guys are making near-flawless models all of the sudden, it would seem.

I had also wondered about character-size difference ... Judging by these pictures, he looks to be close to or the same size as Vegeta. I would be nice to see the two in a shot side by side to get a better idea.
You cant judge sizes looking at renders. You can scale it to be 100 times bigger then vegeta model and picture will still look the same...

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well, i guess you could look at it that way, the model renders are mostly all a similar image size, henceforth they must be the same right?....

Wrong!, we have them scaled properly..., well as best to our ability, there isn't really much in the way of height charts out there, though there are some decent references and fan drawn ones i've found that are relatively close. So rest assured, Piccolo is tall, Vegeta is short.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank god I showed up without someone saying about piccolo's hands. On second thought they already did. So guys what happened to piccolo's fingers? is their something wrong with your model working or just the texturing problem.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Such a drama because of his fingers, I doubt that it will change the gameplay with his four fingered hands :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Such a drama because of his fingers, I doubt that it will change the gameplay with his four fingered hands :rolleyes:
It just shows that a lot of people here are not true dragon ball fans :p

/flame shield: on

Best answers
Picolo looks very cool but with 4 fingers looks strange was better with 5 oO

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet you dont even have time to count anyways with the speed 1.3 will have. your eyes will focus left right and center and you'll move your camera around your character to quickly see whats in the deadspace :)

Super Saiyan Yamcha
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Bandai is gonna be soooooooo jelly. and when they talk to you guys, no matter the question or what they say, you reply with "you jelly? we made a successful dragonball game that we dont have to re-re-re-re-re release every GODDAMN year only to improve on characters and maybe a small feature. OUR GAME is winner."

say that to a representitive of bandai and record it so i can give you 50 AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. :O

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
plus they said that they were making the models manga style thats why he has 3fingers and 1 thumb:rolleyes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was borm 1 year before the end of dragonball. Which makes him about 1 year older than Gohan.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
He was borm 1 year before the end of dragonball. Which makes him about 1 year older than Gohan.
Now I understand why they were acting like brothers sorta throughout the series o_O

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
3 years before the end of DB, but still only a couple of years older than Gohan. :p

Best answers
Is it normal that piccolo only has 4 fingers on each hand.. he was always drawn with 5??? what gives?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read all posts from the beginning.

Best answers
When will the beta tests begins?

PS: sorry my bad english because I'm Brazilian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom