The State of the ESF Forums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh. Well, my points still stands. Rules are for everyone right, not for everyone except team members? :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No team member had big pics back then. Readys own pic was stored on a seperate server just so that he could use an image changing script.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant the suggestive part.

Or is this acceptable?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well *I* cropped those signatures to make a point a year or so back, pointing out the hypocrisy in enforcing the rules. No idea what it's like now, though. But yeah, it is a little creepy.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I asked Ready to not have those sigs available, unfortunately, I can't tell dev team members what to do, this is their forum. I worked to have him remove that signature, and I believe he finally relented.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No reason to double post. I didn't bring it up now to get into the same argument again, I misunderstood Smith's remark about Chakra's animated signature. Grega brought up Ready who had the suggestive signatures I was talking about. If you want to hold a grudge for me not naming those admins (Honestly I can't even remember who they were, it's been 3 years apparently) and re-open this argument, be my guest. It was a simple misunderstanding on my part and I was not aware that team members did not have to play by the rules since it's "their" forum. I didn't come back to get into more of these arguments, it's why I left.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, you see, I'm not the one who brought them back up. You did. I guess you came back to start those arguments again. I'm just pointing out that something was done, twice, and you still claim that nothing was, re: hypocrisy in enforcing the rules. You'll also note that there are no current rules on double posting, only spam, so nice try. Is it time for you to go away for a year and come back only when you see a State of the ESF forums thread? Christmas gets old too when it drags on for three or so days.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.
- Bill Cosby

Just let it go man... :smile:

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
new time GOOD!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom