Scouter

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ok **** the idea xD i was just thinking for a more Pro configuration thats all. not default...

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:00 AM has been merged with this post created 03:57 AM ----------

but in my defence theres no way i know what esf 1.3 is going to be like... i think its better to suggest this idea once the game has came out. Its really hard to suggest ideas for 1.3 before its even released. And i swear i will come up with lots of ideas once i see what im up against (goku quote) lmao

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Don't worry, I think the team likes the fact that some people still try to come up with new ideas. You can even check the suggestions section to get the limits, like they can't make damaged clothes because it's too much work, time consuming etc.

Best answers
How 'bout this:
If we are gonna have a scouter, To differentiated between friend and Foe, Green aura around them (or green dot if they are far away), Red Aura for Foe (or red Dot if they are far away).
And just for extra's functionality for the scouter, For friend or Foe, How about depending the difference between you're PL and other power level of you''re allies and foes they have more of a thicker Aura around them if they are Stronger than you, Or thinner if they are not as strong as you are.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dots size already changes depenging on their PL compared to the server average o_O

Its like that in 1.2 already.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Has the zanzoken changed at all, having those really annoying after images spoilt open beta for me. The afterimage needs to be fainter and the black lines shoulf be thicker and darker so we can actually see it this time.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has the zanzoken changed at all, having those really annoying after images spoilt open beta for me. The afterimage needs to be fainter and the black lines shoulf be thicker and darker so we can actually see it this time.
Was the point of Zanzoken not to confuse the opponent with an after image. If so its doing its job XD

That aside, watch this -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eX427QZxwo

Just skip to 3:14 and you should see how it looks.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What in the world!! How the heck did I miss that video!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yes thats so much better grega, shouldnt doubt the ESF team next time xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom