News Update 5/23/2011 - Weighted Vertices

Best answers
Im new here.. and I see ESF 1.3 for through this 3 years...and well... this a question of interest of everyone here... when the game is out ?:cry:

I buy if necessary.

thanks

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to buy Half-Life through Steam to play Esf: Final (1.3), when it is released.

The release date is still unannounced so waiting is the only Esf related game you can play at the moment.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im new here.. and I see ESF 1.3 for through this 3 years...and well... this a question of interest of everyone here... when the game is out ?:cry:

I buy if necessary.

thanks
ESF 1.3 Final has no set release date. It'll be done when the dev team feels they're done.

The mod will be free however you will need a legal copy of Half Life (not Half Life:Source or Half Life 2) which you can pick up from the Steam store.

Best answers
lol, wth?

This thread got pretty damn interesting, Im learning so much more stuff because of this. Zeth, do you work for Zeq2?
yes , but zeq is a modification of bid for power , zeq2 is a dragon ball z project on zios engine and zeq2lite is a different project , so zeq2lite and zeq2 are different , zeth is the founder

Best answers
What I'm wondering is, if the actual right holders on Dragonball games, were ever trying to get you down or even tried to buy your sourcecode or something in this matter. Has something like that ever happened?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I'm wondering is, if the actual right holders on Dragonball games, were ever trying to get you down or even tried to buy your sourcecode or something in this matter. Has something like that ever happened?
No and I'm 100% certain it won't happen this is a half-life mod after all and even if we were approached by the right people we couldn't sell it. This is a simple mod and we plan on finishing it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom